Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sonia Gandhi's family which was earlier lower middle class has now become super rich , thanks to Madame Sonia and the Congress party that made it possible. They have vast vineyards and fruit orchards around Naples and Turin. When we visited Naples , we met some Indians who were working for these orchards and  according to them there were more than 40 employees from India, Pakistan and Arabia.Besides her sister and brother in law own boutiques selling lots of Indian antiques, fabrics etc...

She is now in the list of richest women of world. 

And she is definitely smart to understand Indian people and politics so well. She knows well to play her emotional cards of being Sonia Bahu in her constituency. And sad but true, Indians are big time fools to fall in trap of such cons.

It is not fair to India fool. Indeed we are emotional peoples. It is another thing that some peoples in taking impermissible benefits of it.

Rahul is so much addicted to lying that it has become tough for him to keep a track of his own lies.  He has many times changed the figures in Rafael case.  And now he kept mocking government for the air strikes and wanted proof.  And in one of his recent rallies he went praising the Air Force for their successful strikes.  Rahul himself fails to keep a track of his lies. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: jabeen

Congress did nothing for dalits. All the rights dalit wanted they got in last 4 years with new law changes. LGBTQ community too got the rights in BJP's regime. In case of the women reservation congress pretends to offer, they just want women as voters by showing them as oppressed section. In reality congress offers no progress. And their leader did nothing but lies. So it is repeating same old actions of the past. And they have nothing to move ahead for. So I personally don't see Rahul Gandhi as any good leader. 

Mahesh wrote:

Congress did nothing for dalits. All the rights dalit wanted they got in last 4 years with new law changes. LGBTQ community too got the rights in BJP's regime. In case of the women reservation congress pretends to offer, they just want women as voters by showing them as oppressed section. In reality congress offers no progress. And their leader did nothing but lies. So it is repeating same old actions of the past. And they have nothing to move ahead for. So I personally don't see Rahul Gandhi as any good leader. 

That is absolutely correct! All they want is power and they will go to any extent to keep power within their family! Had they really wanted progress for Dalits as well as Muslims, they had plenty of opportunities to do so during the 70 years of their regime. They also do not want women from Muslim community to progress so they threw away the Shahbano case when they could have made the lives of these women better. Now when BJP brought the Triple Talaq bill, they are opposing it vehemently. This shows their clear intentions. As for Rahul Gandhi, he cannot even be considered a poor leader, he is so childish, arrogant and almost a clown!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arunima Singh wrote:

Rahul is so much addicted to lying that it has become tough for him to keep a track of his own lies.  He has many times changed the figures in Rafael case.  And now he kept mocking government for the air strikes and wanted proof.  And in one of his recent rallies he went praising the Air Force for their successful strikes.  Rahul himself fails to keep a track of his lies. 

In these days most of leaders are speaking meaning less and baseless. No one have issue against Modi and BJP government. Ajit Singh of RLD said that Shah said that if Modi will won than we will  regin  for 50 years. He added that it means it will be end of democracy. I am saying that congress rules for more than 30 years, did democracy come to an end. It is also said by our CM of Rajasthan that if Modi will come it will end of democracy.

The type of issue that they raise against Modi are using the 2002 Gujrat Riot. So they are not going to move anything away from their own stories. They used Dhruv Rathee and Kejriwal as proxy for the anti Right wing narrative. And it seems like they don't mind defaming our own country when the attacks from kashmiri muslims happened. I am wondering if congress comes into power, that would be really bad for the middle class and it would only cause more issues in the economy. 

They all are saying this because they know once BJP comes again and keep up the good work, opposition's chances of coming back to power will be remote for next 50 years. They are expressing their views indirectly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Vadra have both been coming up with the most ridiculous statements that may probably go down well with the Congress leaders and workers but for the rest of us seems comical ... yesterday Priyanka was saying that she had to leave home and come because the nation is in danger and she has the task of saving it. Honestly, what do these people think of themselves, shameless to the core !!?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now when Rahul came to Bangalore, he was greeted by MODI MODI slogan by people. And the irony is that in this Congress ruled state, those people were arrested. They come in favor of Tukde Tukde slogan and get common people arrested for showing their support for Modi. That is a shame! I am not sure what they did to the arrested ones

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Mahesh wrote:

The type of issue that they raise against Modi are using the 2002 Gujrat Riot. So they are not going to move anything away from their own stories. They used Dhruv Rathee and Kejriwal as proxy for the anti Right wing narrative. And it seems like they don't mind defaming our own country when the attacks from kashmiri muslims happened. I am wondering if congress comes into power, that would be really bad for the middle class and it would only cause more issues in the economy. 

Opposition is churning butter milk. Butter is not possible from it. All opposition is crushing Modi in the way that he is responsible for all problem. Till the 2014 country have not problem like unemployment, money inflation, terrorism and all problems. They are crying that where is employment after 5 years of BJP. I am saying why unemployment after 55 regime of congress.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.