Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Vadra have both been coming up with the most ridiculous statements that may probably go down well with the Congress leaders and workers but for the rest of us seems comical ... yesterday Priyanka was saying that she had to leave home and come because the nation is in danger and she has the task of saving it. Honestly, what do these people think of themselves, shameless to the core !!?

Yes she is savior! Who will invite her, dictatorial congress. Some one suggest her that first care her hubby. ED is demanding remands of him because he is not co-oprating in interrogatories. India have many efficient leaders.   

Arunima Singh wrote:

Now when Rahul came to Bangalore, he was greeted by MODI MODI slogan by people. And the irony is that in this Congress ruled state, those people were arrested. They come in favor of Tukde Tukde slogan and get common people arrested for showing their support for Modi. That is a shame! I am not sure what they did to the arrested ones

Till the day regime is dream of day time for congress. suppose if it will come in to power what will happen with supporter of other parties. Raj Hai Na Kaj Hai Phir Mai Hoon Raja Sahib.

I think we have to listen to Rahul's big mouthing for 2 more months and now Priyanka is contributing equally. I am surprised to see how some of our TV channels are promoting these two!    

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I just hope that Hindu votes don't go to the congress and BSP sort of places. Because that would bring the downfall of the hinduism. In past I never worried about this sort of politics but this year I am kind of worried knowing that we are under influence of the politically correct left wing and they seem to be threat to future generation. 

usha manohar wrote:

Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Vadra have both been coming up with the most ridiculous statements that may probably go down well with the Congress leaders and workers but for the rest of us seems comical ... yesterday Priyanka was saying that she had to leave home and come because the nation is in danger and she has the task of saving it. Honestly, what do these people think of themselves, shameless to the core !!?

How dramatic!! When she was not into active politics, people had lots of expectations from her and believed that she could save the Congress. But the speech that she is giving nowadays shows that she also belong to the breed of arrogant and conceited individuals. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

I think we have to listen to Rahul's big mouthing for 2 more months and now Priyanka is contributing equally. I am surprised to see how some of our TV channels are promoting these two!    

Every thing is possible with money. TV channels are promoting them because they are paying for it.

Mahesh wrote:

I just hope that Hindu votes don't go to the congress and BSP sort of places. Because that would bring the downfall of the hinduism. In past I never worried about this sort of politics but this year I am kind of worried knowing that we are under influence of the politically correct left wing and they seem to be threat to future generation. 

Voters of congress and BSP are also Hindu. SC/ST are Hindu. In these days Priynka and Rahul are visiting temple to temple because they are Hindu. But they don;t like supports of BJP who are Hindu. For them every Hindu who is supporting BJP is fascist. 

Yeah and we can clearly see where BJP took us in last 4 years compared to What congress did for years. I guess in that context people need to speculate considering Gandhi family never wanted to benefit the India. They were in it for their own reasons. I hope that at this pace, congress definitely goes down this year. 

Very True, there were never talks of development or modernization of Indian economic or Infrastructure like it is today. Tax paying has been made simpler, businesses are given permission in more faster time. Today, this government talks about development, poverty alleviation, reforms to reduce the burden of the poor. There are concrete actions to back their talks unlike the previous rules.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

How dramatic!! When she was not into active politics, people had lots of expectations from her and believed that she could save the Congress. But the speech that she is giving nowadays shows that she also belong to the breed of arrogant and conceited individuals. 

She has always been arrogant because of the way Congress party treats their family making them out to be d mi God's and this time around , if they win more seats than last time the brother and sister will be worshipped. She has shown her arrogance and lack of culture yesterday by garlanding Lal Bahadur Shastris statue with one that had been put on her neck...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, jabeen, Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.