Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Rahul Gandhi says that his party if comes to power will provide at least Rs 72,000 per annum to every person who is below poverty line. He also claims that the government has enough money for this scheme. He also said the party will forgo the loan due on farmers. I am surprised, why they did not provide anything in their previous regime?

Yesterday all TV news channels telecast the press conference of Arun Jaitely on the same issue. And he has beautifully busted even this lie of Rahul Gandhi. It is just to misguide and lure the poor voters and Congress is a master in that. Actually he explained it nicely that how this current government through its schemes and programs is actually giving more than that to poors now. 

He seems to play the same card as Garibi hatao by his grandmother in 1971. And these freebies do not help to eradicated poverty. Schemes and programs to mainstream them and empower them do.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Rahul Gandhi says that his party if comes to power will provide at least Rs 72,000 per annum to every person who is below poverty line. He also claims that the government has enough money for this scheme. He also said the party will forgo the loan due on farmers. I am surprised, why they did not provide anything in their previous regime?

Yesterday all TV news channels telecast the press conference of Arun Jaitely on the same issue. And he has beautifully busted even this lie of Rahul Gandhi. It is just to misguide and lure the poor voters and Congress is a master in that. Actually he explained it nicely that how this current government through its schemes and programs is actually giving more than that to poors now. 

He seems to play the same card as Garibi hatao by his grandmother in 1971. And these freebies do not help to eradicated poverty. Schemes and programs to mainstream them and empower them do.

In Indian many person don;t like to work, If this plan will be implemented than we have force of freebies and doodle peoples. No doubt it will improve chances of congress. A country where cost of vote is one bottle of wine, 72000 is big amount.

Arunima Singh wrote:

It is not only one or two leaders in Congress, there are many more who just worship Gandhi family. And trust me they do not do it out of the love and respect but out of their own personal needs. Everyone knows it well that if you are in that party you have to be their boot lickers to have a political career. They show no respect for talent and good leaders. Otherwise MMS and Narsimha Rao woudl not have such bad fate. Narsimha Rao's case is a classic example of how these people can treat a good leader and end his career with humiliation if he is not in good terms with Gandhis. Pranav Roy is another one.

Even a self acclaimed intellect liek Shashi Tharoor has come to say that it is in the DNA of Gandhis to be savior of Congress. That shows the shameless and credibility this part has.

When ever a person dare to challenge Nehru Gandhi family, carrier of that person come to end in politics. If I am right one leader of congress Jatin Parsad had dare to contest election of party president, against Sonia Gandhi. When Jatin Parsad come to Rajasthan for promotion, no one meet with him in state congress office, After long wait he went back.

suni51 wrote:

Yes Indian mints can print currency what we wants, so we have enough money. It 72000 per family not to every person.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

They still think that they can fool the people with their nonsense talk. There are some who will still believe that but I am sure when time comes, people will show them their rightful place once again, and that is in a trash can!

They are not wrong they know that how it is easy to make fools Indians. They are making fool since independence. There are many who will believe on it. It may be proved  a master stroke. 72000 is not a small amount for doodles.

Many of Rahul's recent attempt to woo voters with negative propaganda and false promises has actually backfired on him. This one seems lucrative but people have started analyzing it and they know that poor are getting more benefit than this right now. Voters have more or less made their mind about their vote and these last moment gimmicks may or may not work. I have said may as sometimes people fall for such bait.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Can you share the Youtube linke or any link that you have for this?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Can you share the Youtube linke or any link that you have for this?

No doubt present government is giving much by different plans. But it is in kind not in cash. Peoples who are almost uneducated never understand it. For then cash in hand is important that all other things. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Many of Rahul's recent attempt to woo voters with negative propaganda and false promises has actually backfired on him. This one seems lucrative but people have started analyzing it and they know that poor are getting more benefit than this right now. Voters have more or less made their mind about their vote and these last moment gimmicks may or may not work. I have said may as sometimes people fall for such bait.

Yes looking people set their minds for votes. Today I read article of Rajdeep Desai, famous author, he said that it is clear that NDA is coming.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes looking people set their minds for votes. Today I read article of Rajdeep Desai, famous author, he said that it is clear that NDA is coming.

Rajdeep Desai? I think you have Rajdeep Sardesai the chief editor of India Today group in your mind who has worked for different TC channels and is a known opponent of Narendra Modi.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.