Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Many of Rahul's recent attempt to woo voters with negative propaganda and false promises has actually backfired on him. This one seems lucrative but people have started analyzing it and they know that poor are getting more benefit than this right now. Voters have more or less made their mind about their vote and these last moment gimmicks may or may not work. I have said may as sometimes people fall for such bait.

Yes looking people set their minds for votes. Today I read article of Rajdeep Desai, famous author, he said that it is clear that NDA is coming.

Rajdeep Desai? I think you have Rajdeep Sardesai the chief editor of India Today group in your mind who has worked for different TC channels and is a known opponent of Narendra Modi.

Yes you are right. I know that he is opponent of Modi but he accepted that NDA is coming back.

epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Rahul Gandhi says that his party if comes to power will provide at least Rs 72,000 per annum to every person who is below poverty line. He also claims that the government has enough money for this scheme. He also said the party will forgo the loan due on farmers. I am surprised, why they did not provide anything in their previous regime?

Yesterday all TV news channels telecast the press conference of Arun Jaitely on the same issue. And he has beautifully busted even this lie of Rahul Gandhi. It is just to misguide and lure the poor voters and Congress is a master in that. Actually he explained it nicely that how this current government through its schemes and programs is actually giving more than that to poors now. 

He seems to play the same card as Garibi hatao by his grandmother in 1971. And these freebies do not help to eradicated poverty. Schemes and programs to mainstream them and empower them do.

Can you share the Youtube linke or any link that you have for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daimiSYMSMI

I hope the link works. Here you can get the video of the press conference.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The journalists of the likes of Rajdeep Sardesai, Burkha Dutt, Sagarika Ghosh and few more are never in favor of Modi. They are good with headline management and when they praise Modi they do it with ifs and buts..

Even earlier, there was a video that included these journalists liek Rajdeep Sardesai and others who were analyzing some work done by Modi and they all were appreciating it. That video was quite popular on social media and if I am not wrong, it was in 2016.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

The journalists of the likes of Rajdeep Sardesai, Burkha Dutt, Sagarika Ghosh and few more are never in favor of Modi. They are good with headline management and when they praise Modi they do it with ifs and buts..

Even earlier, there was a video that included these journalists liek Rajdeep Sardesai and others who were analyzing some work done by Modi and they all were appreciating it. That video was quite popular on social media and if I am not wrong, it was in 2016.

If a person who is not in favor, appreciating Modi's work and also said that NDA is coming than it means some thing is good with Modi and NDA. Every person have some comfort level so some journalists are also feeling easy with congress. 

Congress has lost its ground and credibility.

72000 for Poors? How are you thinking of running the economy, Infrastructure, GDP, GST and all when your plan for economical revival for poor's is so marred by votes luring thoughts.

Leave progress, can you even maintain the standards set by the current Govt? Nah! Just give up.

I am expecting that this is the last attempt of fooling Public, thereafter Congress should get divided and get drowned in it's own conflicts for the betterment of Nation.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Making tall claims and false promises such as ensuring that poor get 72000 per years etc. will only help increase lackadaisical attitude that Indians are plagued with ever since they started getting reservations and all manners of subsidies. Instead of helping people get on their feet, they are asking people to lie back and find sustenance in easy charities. Also, is he going to open his and his families coffers and release money that they have been stealing from us? He should make that clear as well!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen
epraneeth77 wrote:

Congress has lost its ground and credibility.

72000 for Poors? How are you thinking of running the economy, Infrastructure, GDP, GST and all when your plan for economical revival for poor's is so marred by votes luring thoughts.

Leave progress, can you even maintain the standards set by the current Govt? Nah! Just give up.

I am expecting that this is the last attempt of fooling Public, thereafter Congress should get divided and get drowned in it's own conflicts for the betterment of Nation.

No difference if congress promise to pay 720000, per year because they know that they are not coming in power. Mainfesto of congress is another bundle of rubbish statements.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Making tall claims and false promises such as ensuring that poor get 72000 per years etc. will only help increase lackadaisical attitude that Indians are plagued with ever since they started getting reservations and all manners of subsidies. Instead of helping people get on their feet, they are asking people to lie back and find sustenance in easy charities. Also, is he going to open his and his families coffers and release money that they have been stealing from us? He should make that clear as well!

India is country with most young in world. I said it earlier that congress is preparing force of freebies and doodles peoples. If it will happen than in future India will known for doodles.

Rahul Gandhi is acting like an angry child who was asking for a lolly and when denied started abusing his elders. What he needs is a big slap on his face by his big bro and tell the mom to keep him in a locked room.  He is fouling the environment by spreading intolerable fake news. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Exactly. A true leader should help the people to be hardworking people who are self sufficient. Offering freebies especially when they are physically and mentally capable of working will only turn them into a nation of beggars.

I am reminded of an article I once read about a village a few kilometres from Delhi. It seems the whole villagers resort to begging  in train and other streets even though they are healthy enough to work. They do so because even though a few curse them, others give them alms and money easily. With politicians offering freebies , the nation is in danger of turning into a bunch of lackadaisical people.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.