Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Their election manifesto is another alarming case. It is really a matter of concern. And so many promises have been made which is alarming to the nation. Scrapping sedition law, Job promises, reducing army in Kashmir....Their promises seem against the nation. He has the audacity to come out in support of anti national elements. He want Women's reservation bill( which according to me is not required) but wants triple talaq back. I was shocked to see him who claims to be a youth leader being in no touch with the realty.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Arunima Singh wrote:

Their election manifesto is another alarming case. It is really a matter of concern. And so many promises have been made which is alarming to the nation. Scrapping sedition law, Job promises, reducing army in Kashmir....Their promises seem against the nation. He has the audacity to come out in support of anti national elements. He want Women's reservation bill( which according to me is not required) but wants triple talaq back. I was shocked to see him who claims to be a youth leader being in no touch with the realty.

Very much what I was also thinking. How can a person bring out anti nationalistic manifesto! It plainly means that all the people who are anti national or like these anti national things should support him to execute such drastic and regressive actions.

Even the Party members supporting such idea just tells us the level to which the Congress people can go is beyond what is normally thought. People like these are poison to the Nation. Have no Indian Origin and knowledge of India and hence would strive to disintegrate and disembody the very essence of India by whatever manner they deem fit. Very Obnoxious.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

suni51 wrote:

Rahul Gandhi is acting like an angry child who was asking for a lolly and when denied started abusing his elders. What he needs is a big slap on his face by his big bro and tell the mom to keep him in a locked room.  He is fouling the environment by spreading intolerable fake news. 

He have not big brother but voter will give him lolly on 23rd May. 

jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Making tall claims and false promises such as ensuring that poor get 72000 per years etc. will only help increase lackadaisical attitude that Indians are plagued with ever since they started getting reservations and all manners of subsidies. Instead of helping people get on their feet, they are asking people to lie back and find sustenance in easy charities. Also, is he going to open his and his families coffers and release money that they have been stealing from us? He should make that clear as well!

Exactly. A true leader should help the people to be hardworking people who are self sufficient. Offering freebies especially when they are physically and mentally capable of working will only turn them into a nation of beggars.

I am reminded of an article I once read about a village a few kilometres from Delhi. It seems the whole villagers resort to begging  in train and other streets even though they are healthy enough to work. They do so because even though a few curse them, others give them alms and money easily. With politicians offering freebies , the nation is in danger of turning into a bunch of lackadaisical people.

Giving any donation or begging  to a healthy person make them disable person. Many people have principal not to give any money or thing to a healthy person. I am also one from them. I don't like to give a penny to healthy and doodle person.

Arunima Singh wrote:

No one other than congress people like and praise this manifesto. Peoples of Indian understand well that it is noting more than false promise to secure votes. 

anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Making tall claims and false promises such as ensuring that poor get 72000 per years etc. will only help increase lackadaisical attitude that Indians are plagued with ever since they started getting reservations and all manners of subsidies. Instead of helping people get on their feet, they are asking people to lie back and find sustenance in easy charities. Also, is he going to open his and his families coffers and release money that they have been stealing from us? He should make that clear as well!

Exactly. A true leader should help the people to be hardworking people who are self sufficient. Offering freebies especially when they are physically and mentally capable of working will only turn them into a nation of beggars.

I am reminded of an article I once read about a village a few kilometres from Delhi. It seems the whole villagers resort to begging  in train and other streets even though they are healthy enough to work. They do so because even though a few curse them, others give them alms and money easily. With politicians offering freebies , the nation is in danger of turning into a bunch of lackadaisical people.

Giving any donation or begging  to a healthy person make them disable person. Many people have principal not to give any money or thing to a healthy person. I am also one from them. I don't like to give a penny to healthy and doodle person.

Me too! I give only food items to them mostly. Money only when no item is available and also if the person looks very needy.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Arunima Singh wrote:

I have not gone through their election manifesto but if it contains all those things that you have mentioned than its really a cause of concern. Promising jobs is fine  but how does he plan to deal with the problems that will arise if the army is reduced there? Jammu and Kashmir is a very vulnerable place and needs to be protected well. Without army, there will be more unrest there.

And if sedition laws is totally scrapped, I can imagine the venomous speeches that the anti nationals will be vying to deliver in the name of right to freedom of expression

jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

My god Jabeen, is it true about that village?? It really goes to show that people lose self-respect and dignity for money, especially when it is free or ill-earned! What Modi is doing is helping people to become more skilled and self-sufficient so that they reap benefits over a period of time than just get money for a short period. But people do not seem to realise that and only are concerned about prices of dal, rice, etc. Congress has made people fall into this habit and therefore, we see hordes of unemployed youth with useless degrees that are of no help in real world. While Modi is actually promoting and encouraging youth to pick up useful skill sets and pursue gainful employment.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

My god Jabeen, is it true about that village?? It really goes to show that people lose self-respect and dignity for money, especially when it is free or ill-earned! What Modi is doing is helping people to become more skilled and self-sufficient so that they reap benefits over a period of time than just get money for a short period. But people do not seem to realise that and only are concerned about prices of dal, rice, etc. Congress has made people fall into this habit and therefore, we see hordes of unemployed youth with useless degrees that are of no help in real world. While Modi is actually promoting and encouraging youth to pick up useful skill sets and pursue gainful employment.

Yeah, its true. I read about it many years ago. I have forgotten the name of the village but I remember reading that most of the villagers are professional beggars and don't feel embarrass about it. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

All opposition is crying for unemployment. but they are not aware with real reason of it. Here graduate and post graduate have only degree, they are not able to work as LDC. In India more than 80 even engineers are not able to do work. Skill less education is useless.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.