Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:

Like Sunil, I too feel that BJP deserves second chance. One term is not sufficient for any political party to bring changes in the society. Personally, I feel that however much others may criticize, BJP has started many good works which might not have gone well with the corrupted people, so they are demanding for a change.

The powerless leader are screaming for power. They forget that at present Modi is PM of country and who are crushing him are also citizen of country. How these people go down, we can see it at the rally of AP CM at Delhi. Chaye wale ke Hath Mai Jhutha cup hona cahiye.

Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

The Change BJP is looking forward to is what people were expecting from them. They were the ones who showed people dreams and should be the ones to fulfil it.

People were expecting something from them but they focussed on claiming that they were solving the problems without actually solving them

Yes, they can be provided with another chance but on some cost.

This time they must witness some great competition from the opposition which will make them believe that even if Modi is unbeatable but not invincible.

It is not right that they are not solving problem, the are doing enough for it. But it is not easy. A country where corruption is its DNA than how few person can solve problems of peoples. Here is fashion to oppose all thing weather is good or bad. Here opposition are opposing Swach Bhart mission. Here no one is unbeatable and invincible, including Modi Ji

Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Let's not get to the petrol and diesel prices.

Why not talk about the condition of our currency in international market?

Is it not because of the actions BJP has taken or is it just a hoax?

it is a reality which is happening but the problem with BJP is that they are still not accepting the fact and terming it as financial stabilitity. according to them this things doesn't even matter for the country's economy.

But the economy can be improved by constructing the world's tallest statue.

It is statue of freedom fighter and country proud of them. Why are you not talking about many statue of Mayawati and her elephants. cost of these are much more than statue of Sardar Patel. Patel done enough for country and he deserve this honor and regard. 

Congress party as we know is filled with a corrupt family leading the party , out on bail ...other leaders famous for their insecular and communal views . I came across this article on their double speak when it comes to Hinduism!?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hinduperspective.com/2014/05/26/shashi-tharoors-secular-double-standards/amp/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A political leader is just a servant of people.

Modi Ji is new to the dirty politics where every leader is accused of serious crimes no matter how great he/she is. Hence, we can compare Modi Ji with the other leaders.

Keeping comparisons aside the actions that BJP is taking will only lead  Modi Ji to the same path that they(Mayawati, Rahul and Akhilesh) followed.

usha manohar wrote:

Congress party as we know is filled with a corrupt family leading the party , out on bail ...other leaders famous for their insecular and communal views . I came across this article on their double speak when it comes to Hinduism!?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hinduperspective.com/2014/05/26/shashi-tharoors-secular-double-standards/amp/

That kind of doublespeak is practised by all the congress leaders, seculars, liberals lutyens-based so-called intellectuals! The recent antics by Mamata in WB too is an example of doublespeak. She is the one who kept harping about saving democracy and constitution and like a true autocrat she is, refused to grant permission for the BJP rally in her state. They will shout hoarse on issues of tolerance, secularism etc and criticise Hindus all the time but will not speak a word when the HIndus are killed or raped!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Modi Ji is new to the dirty politics where every leader is accused of serious crimes no matter how great he/she is. Hence, we can compare Modi Ji with the other leaders.

Keeping comparisons aside the actions that BJP is taking will only lead  Modi Ji to the same path that they(Mayawati, Rahul and Akhilesh) followed.

Modi is not new to such kind of politics, he does not indulge in dirty politics like the other names you have mentioned, but he is a much much better politician and a statesman than all the rest of the leaders put together.

On what grounds do you claim that Modi will go the same way as Mayawati and gang? Do give examples, we are all dying to read what exactly makes Modi equal to these nincompoops!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: anil, Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

I read it and also share it at FB and twitter. Indeed these leader have only religion and it is power.

Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

If you mean one man party, than it is not possible in BJP. BJP is a not party of family. Its root is in RSS and RSS have many Modi.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Modi is not new to such kind of politics, he does not indulge in dirty politics like the other names you have mentioned, but he is a much much better politician and a statesman than all the rest of the leaders put together.

On what grounds do you claim that Modi will go the same way as Mayawati and gang? Do give examples, we are all dying to read what exactly makes Modi equal to these nincompoops!

Well replied, I reply on it, if he thinking that Modi Ji will be owner of party like Rahul and Mayawati, that it is his misunderstanding. And if he thinking that Modi Ji will be corrupt like other than it is his blunder mistake.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.