Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think there is a long list of promises that they have filled. We have seen it and experienced it. There are many still to be done. But in the present, Modi is the only choice for National Interest. And I feel even in history down the lane he would be considered a great PM and a tall leader.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

It is like this ...even a minor promise fulfilled by the previous governments is blown out of proportion but in BJP and Modi's case  all the many achievements are overlooked and some minor negative points are highlighted .  Since Modi is not corrupt , they abuse him, poke fun at him and make personal attacks which shows their cheap mentality..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

My humble request please be respectful towards others,

they didn't say nincompoop to you.

My question.

If Modi does not indulge in dirty politics then how is he not new to this kind of politics? Please reply.

I too believe that he is a better leader because of his leadership qualities and not because of his actions throughout his glorious run.

On the point of comparison, I didn't say that Modi will go the same way as Mayawati.

My perspective is that if Modi is better than the others then he should do something that proves him better.

Walking the path of statues and symbolism of work rather than actually doing it will only lead him to the same path as the other.

Corrupt,

I didn't use that word for Modi Ji.

Hence, I need not reply to that. Moving forward.

I didn't know if Modi Ji is the owner of the party or not. I regard him as a leader and a leader is responsible for the actions of his followers.

Was Manmohan Singh the owner of Congress??

Please do reply with the name of the owner of BJP. 

Thank you.

Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

My humble request please be respectful towards others,

they didn't say nincompoop to you.

My question.

If Modi does not indulge in dirty politics then how is he not new to this kind of politics? Please reply.

I too believe that he is a better leader because of his leadership qualities and not because of his actions throughout his glorious run.

On the point of comparison, I didn't say that Modi will go the same way as Mayawati.

My perspective is that if Modi is better than the others then he should do something that proves him better.

Walking the path of statues and symbolism of work rather than actually doing it will only lead him to the same path as the other.

Country have not any big scam in last five years. Modi is a honest person and have not any supremo. I think it is enough to prove that he is better than others. Manmohan singh is honest person but he worked like a slave of Gandhi family.

usha manohar wrote:

It is like this ...even a minor promise fulfilled by the previous governments is blown out of proportion but in BJP and Modi's case  all the many achievements are overlooked and some minor negative points are highlighted .  Since Modi is not corrupt , they abuse him, poke fun at him and make personal attacks which shows their cheap mentality..

Yes it is. It is not possible for any one to satisfied all people. Big change is construction of permanent property under MANREGA. Earlier fund of this scheme was used for temporary work like earth work.

Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Corrupt,

I didn't know if Modi Ji is the owner of the party or not. I regard him as a leader and a leader is responsible for the actions of his followers.

Thank you.

No one is owner of BJP. Manmohan sing was also not owner of congress. He was dummy PM of country who was working for owner of congress, Gandhi family.

@Jatin Kumar Singh, by replying to the same sentences using quotes mutiple times, I really do not understand what exactly you mean to say. I request you to use quote option ONLY ONCE when you are replying one person. Using that option multiple times amounts to spamming. Also, nincompoop is the only word that I will use for those people simply because they are. They do not call me that, but they have been trying to make fools of me and other people in this country who are patriots and nationalists. If you do not like that word, it is not my problem. When they make fun of Modi and address him as a thief, go to Pakistan and openly ask their help to take down Modi, then I will call them that and even worse, the only problem is that this is a public forum and I do have a class and dignity which these people and their supporters lack!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, anil
anil wrote:
Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Corrupt,

Thank you.

No one is owner of BJP. Manmohan sing was also not owner of congress. He was dummy PM of country who was working for owner of congress, Gandhi family.

Well said anil, there is no owner to any party since a political party cannot run with one leader or one family , it needs support from others which is even more important for any party to survive.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Jatin Kumar Singh wrote:

Corrupt,

Thank you.

Well said anil, there is no owner to any party since a political party cannot run with one leader or one family , it needs support from others which is even more important for any party to survive.

Congress have army rule. Congress worker are to say yes madam and yes sir. They never dare to ask any question. In last assembly election every thing is decided by mother and son due.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.