Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think it is very important that BJP also forges pre poll alliances with as many regional parties as it can to bolster their chances.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think it is very important that BJP also forges pre poll alliances with as many regional parties as it can to bolster their chances.

Yes BJP is doing it. It made alliance with AIDMK is Tamilnadu.

epraneeth77 wrote:

In Maharashtra they are already back with the back stabbing Shivsena....Is it because they have no confidence of fighting alone ? I wish they had kept Shivsena out.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

And in Tamilnadu? They are with AIADMK. Fighting election with other like minded parties is a demand of the day. Fightin solo will provide other groups like SP, BSP, Congress, Pawar Congress and similar parties a chance to come to power.,

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Allies in South could prove decisive for BJP as they are good in North East but in Central areas they are losing grip which can be compensated by allies in South.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Still KCR and Reddy have not opened their cards and they will keep it a mystery till election results to fetch maximum political benefits for themselves. They might play a very decisive role in post election alliance.

I do not know much about surveys and polls which show a decrease in seat for BJP by 10-40. But I feel that Modi is still a talked name. And my interaction with pople like autowallaha. maids and vegetable vendors show that they admire him and they want him back. Many with whom I have interacted are happy with him and want him back. They also feel that this Gathbandhan against one honest man is a big political propaganda. Let us see how many of these sentiments actually translate into real votes.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Still KCR and Reddy have not opened their cards and they will keep it a mystery till election results to fetch maximum political benefits for themselves. They might play a very decisive role in post election alliance.

I do not know much about surveys and polls which show a decrease in seat for BJP by 10-40. But I feel that Modi is still a talked name. And my interaction with pople like autowallaha. maids and vegetable vendors show that they admire him and they want him back. Many with whom I have interacted are happy with him and want him back. They also feel that this Gathbandhan against one honest man is a big political propaganda. Let us see how many of these sentiments actually translate into real votes.

In North India BJP will lost more than 40 seats. It will lost more than 10 seats in Rajasthan. Peoples are in favor of Modi but it is important that they favor BJP.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Allies in South could prove decisive for BJP as they are good in North East but in Central areas they are losing grip which can be compensated by allies in South.

No doubt, they had formed good alliance with other political parties in Northeast but since the issue of Citizenship Amendment Bill crop up, the relationship are strained at present.

jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

No doubt, they had formed good alliance with other political parties in Northeast but since the issue of Citizenship Amendment Bill crop up, the relationship are strained at present.

When you actually go through with the bill it is only going to help us by cutting down on infiltration. So, why do people oppose?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think one o the reasons for opposition is that there are too many illegal migrants which will have to go back if the bill is fully implicated. Beside, some parties personal interest doesn't fit in sending the outsiders out NE region.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.