Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

RSS is a standby issue that is brought out and flogged when there is nothing else to speak or criticize about . They want to portray them as terrorists which they know cannot be done so they keep going back in history to one incident 

What incident ?

The assassination of Mahatma Gandhi because Godse was a former RSS man ..

Oh yes! That incident! Also, because Godse always looked up to Veer Savarkar, congress desperately tried to link Savarkar with the conspiracy and labelled him as a traitor his entire life, Savarkar, a traitor, who spent 10 years in Cellular Jail doing backbreaking work of pressing oil for 18-20 hours each day without even getting water to drink. That was the cruelest joke ever played on a true patriot and a nationalist while fakes such Gandhi and Nehru got away with highest accolades that they never deserved!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Every member of any organization is free to do what they wants at their individual level. Godse was a one former member of RSS like others, which were many thousands. Congressmen are speaking about Godse, why they are silent on Sajjan Kumar, who is responsible for murder of Sikhs.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:

Every member of any organization is free to do what they wants at their individual level. Godse was a one former member of RSS like others, which were many thousands. Congressmen are speaking about Godse, why they are silent on Sajjan Kumar, who is responsible for murder of Sikhs.

They won't speak about him because he belongs to Congress and is not a Hindutvawadi like Godse was!

anil wrote:

The usual double standards that Congress party adopts ...However, Godse was in the wrong because violence against someone like Mahatma Gandhi who was a great patriot and a  selfless leader was uncalled for , no matter what the reason was..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

They won't speak about him because he belongs to Congress and is not a Hindutvawadi like Godse was!

More than some hundred Hindus was killed by militants in Punjab during Khalistan agitation. Bhindrawala was head of it. Who were make hero to him. It was congress.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

The usual double standards that Congress party adopts ...However, Godse was in the wrong because violence against someone like Mahatma Gandhi who was a great patriot and a  selfless leader was uncalled for , no matter what the reason was..

No one like to favor Godse evil deed. He was a criminal person. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

He was indeed wrong to kill Gandhi. But please do not label him as a criminal without understanding more about him. He gave up his life for the good of the nation so calling him criminal when, in our age and times we have not suffered even 1% of what he and his kin have gone through would gross injustice!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

He was indeed wrong to kill Gandhi. But please do not label him as a criminal without understanding more about him. He gave up his life for the good of the nation so calling him criminal when, in our age and times we have not suffered even 1% of what he and his kin have gone through would gross injustice!

What good did he do for nation, I don't know about it. Every person like  me know only one thing that he killed Gandhi.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

By all accounts he seems to have been an extremist and fell out of RSS and RSD too and certainly not ideological . Any kind of extremism is not healthy for a nation because it limits growth and development because of the mental block ,...he blamed Gandhi for everything , which was not the case . There were others involved too and looking back division was probably the only option left back then. But what is regrettable is the lax manner in which the Kashmir issue was handled and left to escalate...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I don't think division of India was justified. It was only over ambitions of Nehru and Jinnah to become Prime Minister of India. The only way they both could become Prime Minister of a country was to divide India. Gandhi didn't want to divide the country but gave up under the pressure. Gandhi paid the price for ambitions of Nehru and Jinnah. Nehru and his family took all the advantage but the citizens of this country were real losers. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.