Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

BJP has already forged a couple of alliances like in Bihar, Maharashtra & Tamil Nadu and is looking forward to alliances in Kerala and Andhra Pradesh.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/lok-sabha-elections/lok-sabha-elections-2019-after-maharashtra-tamil-nadu-bjp-now-eyes-poll-alliances-in-kerala-andhra-pradesh/story-O1wD1mne9e4AUahMXEx8XK.html

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Assassinating Gandhi is an act which is to condemned, but he was no saint himself. Furthermore, Nathuram Godse killed Gandhi NOT JUST for the partition but for every act of his appeasement and love towards the Muslims while at the same time his condescending attitude towards Hindus when they tried to retaliate for atrocities by Muslims. History books never taught us about Moplah riots in Kerala, 1921, I read about it and learned form other sources. It started as a revolt against the British but later escalated into a communal riot as the Moplah Muslims began large scale massacre of Hindus, especially Nairs, raped and killed women, reached new heights of cruelty by splashing open stomachs of pregnant Hindu women and left them to bleed to excruciating deaths, and all of these massacre and killings were instigated by the fact that these Hindus had been refusing to convert to Islam for a long time! So it definitely and without doubt was an act of ethnic cleansing! While Gandhiji who was often quite vocal in terms of nonviolence, love, forgiveness etc. towards Muslims chose to not speak much about this particular event,. Instead he rubbed salt and chillies on the wounds of the Hindus when he addressed Hindu women, telling them to commit suicide or bite off their tongues to avoid rapes, but keep on practicisng non-violence no matter what and told Hindu women to follow ahimsa and die in protest but not lift even a finger against our "Muslim brothers". because atma of Hindus is immortal! That was your Father of the Nation! Lick and bow to Muslims and kick Hindus in their backside and still be happy and grateful for it! Godse and numerous other Hindus had been seething with rage for decades and his assassination was a culmination of his own attitude and disregard towards Hindus. One person cannot be blamed for it, he just pulled the trigger. If not him, someone else would have done it!

Here is an excerpt from History of the Freedom Movement in India, about the Moplah which details a resolution passed in a conference presided over by the local ruler of Calicut:

That the conference views with indignation and sorrow the attempts made at various quarters by interested parties to ignore or minimise the crimes committed by the rebels such as: brutally dishonouring women, flaying people alive, wholesale slaughter of men, women and children, burning alive entire families, forcibly converting people in thousands and slaying those who refused to get converted, throwing half dead people into wells and leaving the victims to struggle for escape till finally released from their suffering by death, burning a great many and looting practically all Hindu and Christian houses in the disturbed areas in which even Moplah women and children took part and robbed women of even the garments on their bodies, in short reducing the whole non-Muslim population to abject destitution, cruelly insulting the religious sentiments of the Hindus by desecrating and destroying numerous temples in the disturbed areas, killing cows within the temple precincts putting their entrails on the holy image and hanging skulls on the walls and the roofs.

After that, during partition, when hundreds of Hindus who lost homes took refuge in Masjids, Gandhiji threatened them with fast and force so that they vacate the premises in cold cold because Muslims did not like it. Little children, babies, old people etc. all had to spend harsh cold nights on the streets because he wanted to keep Muslims happy. Not even once once during his career as the saint of the nation, did he do a single thing that would grant justice and fairness to Hindus.

Do face the truth people. Gandhiji had become very obstinate, almost child like in nature and refused to listen to reason or logic and often resorted to the weapon of fasting to have his own way. Even Nehru and congress had become tired of him and his obstinate policies. The very next day, he was again supposed to begin fasting in order to resolve the issue of Hyderabad state which the Nizam refused to secede to India. If he had been allowed to do so, there is not a single doubt that he would have forced the government to give in to please Nizam. If that had happened, imagine how India today would have been, a small part of Pakistan right within India! Just try imagining that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh, suni51
suni51 wrote:

I don't think division of India was justified. It was only over ambitions of Nehru and Jinnah to become Prime Minister of India. The only way they both could become Prime Minister of a country was to divide India. Gandhi didn't want to divide the country but gave up under the pressure. Gandhi paid the price for ambitions of Nehru and Jinnah. Nehru and his family took all the advantage but the citizens of this country were real losers. 

It is proved that division was not justified. To nation theory on the basis of religion failed completely. Today more than Pakistan Muslim are living in India.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Assassinating Gandhi is an act which is to condemned, but he was no saint himself. Furthermore, Nathuram Godse killed Gandhi NOT JUST for the partition but for every act of his appeasement and love towards the Muslims while at the same time his condescending attitude towards Hindus when they tried to retaliate for atrocities by Muslims. History books never taught us about Moplah riots in Kerala, 1921, I read about it and learned form other sources. It started as a revolt against the British but later escalated into a communal riot as the Moplah Muslims began large scale massacre of Hindus, especially Nairs, raped and killed women, reached new heights of cruelty by splashing open stomachs of pregnant Hindu women and left them to bleed to excruciating deaths, and all of these massacre and killings were instigated by the fact that these Hindus had been refusing to convert to Islam for a long time! So it definitely and without doubt was an act of ethnic cleansing! While Gandhiji who was often quite vocal in terms of nonviolence, love, forgiveness etc. towards Muslims chose to not speak much about this particular event,. Instead he rubbed salt and chillies on the wounds of the Hindus when he addressed Hindu women, telling them to commit suicide or bite off their tongues to avoid rapes, but keep on practicisng non-violence no matter what and told Hindu women to follow ahimsa and die in protest but not lift even a finger against our "Muslim brothers". because atma of Hindus is immortal! That was your Father of the Nation! Lick and bow to Muslims and kick Hindus in their backside and still be happy and grateful for it! Godse and numerous other Hindus had been seething with rage for decades and his assassination was a culmination of his own attitude and disregard towards Hindus. One person cannot be blamed for it, he just pulled the trigger. If not him, someone else would have done it!

Here is an excerpt from History of the Freedom Movement in India, about the Moplah which details a resolution passed in a conference presided over by the local ruler of Calicut:

That the conference views with indignation and sorrow the attempts made at various quarters by interested parties to ignore or minimise the crimes committed by the rebels such as: brutally dishonouring women, flaying people alive, wholesale slaughter of men, women and children, burning alive entire families, forcibly converting people in thousands and slaying those who refused to get converted, throwing half dead people into wells and leaving the victims to struggle for escape till finally released from their suffering by death, burning a great many and looting practically all Hindu and Christian houses in the disturbed areas in which even Moplah women and children took part and robbed women of even the garments on their bodies, in short reducing the whole non-Muslim population to abject destitution, cruelly insulting the religious sentiments of the Hindus by desecrating and destroying numerous temples in the disturbed areas, killing cows within the temple precincts putting their entrails on the holy image and hanging skulls on the walls and the roofs.

After that, during partition, when hundreds of Hindus who lost homes took refuge in Masjids, Gandhiji threatened them with fast and force so that they vacate the premises in cold cold because Muslims did not like it. Little children, babies, old people etc. all had to spend harsh cold nights on the streets because he wanted to keep Muslims happy. Not even once once during his career as the saint of the nation, did he do a single thing that would grant justice and fairness to Hindus.

Do face the truth people. Gandhiji had become very obstinate, almost child like in nature and refused to listen to reason or logic and often resorted to the weapon of fasting to have his own way. Even Nehru and congress had become tired of him and his obstinate policies. The very next day, he was again supposed to begin fasting in order to resolve the issue of Hyderabad state which the Nizam refused to secede to India. If he had been allowed to do so, there is not a single doubt that he would have forced the government to give in to please Nizam. If that had happened, imagine how India today would have been, a small part of Pakistan right within India! Just try imagining that!

What you wrote above are right one. You don't read about what happen with Hindus of Punjab and Sindh are. My city have many family who come here empty hand. Gandhi ji never appeal to Muslim not to kill Hindus.

Hopefully Mr Modi will seriously look into abolishing article 370 in Kashmir and let it become a normal state like the others and bring in Uniform civil code ..these two measures could help our nation immensely. Most developed nations have a state religion and I dont see why India with a population of 80% Hindus cannot have a state religion. It solves several problems related to religion..  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I think abolishing 370 is the only solution of Kashmir issue. true, it will trigger a great debate, violent movements in the valley but once settled everything will be fine. If they do not abolish 370 then the chances are the state will be out of control totally.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

anil wrote:

What you wrote above are right one. You don't read about what happen with Hindus of Punjab and Sindh are. My city have many family who come here empty hand. Gandhi ji never appeal to Muslim not to kill Hindus.

I did read about it and I also wrote about partition in my post. Nathuram Godse belonged to a Maharashtrian Brahmin family from Pune. Maharashtra and Maharashtrians were never directly affected by the partition like Punjabis, Sindhis and other Hindus from those states. But he was so moved by the plight of the Hindus returning to India from Pakistan both dead alive that he was very much enraged by it all, he was further enraged by Gandhi's continued policy of forgiving Muslims, keeping them happy. etc. He did fall out with RSS because he believed in direct and extreme action by force which RSS did not permit. Savarkar believed in Gandhiji only until Moplah happened, after that he realized that secular nation was not completely possible because you can never keep the Muslims happy, all they wanted was their own philosophy and for EVERY ONE to believe in Islam. India being majority Hindu, it was not possible and so he supported two nation theory BUT he also advocated that India be declared a HINDU nation at the time of partition. But your dear Gandhi and Nehru rejected that and threw Savarkar aside. Congress followed G and N and therefore the policy of Muslim appeasement begin at the cost of Hindu peace. Let me make it clear here that Hindutva does not mean hating Muslims but recognising that Hindutva is the first and foremost religion of India which in any case is true, Muslims should be able to recognise and respect that fact, many of them living in India do that any way. But given the rise of Wahabism as dictated by fanatical Mullahs, especially by the Deobandis who run Aligarh Muslim University, it is uncertain whether they will ever respect other religions.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, anil
suni51 wrote:

I think abolishing 370 is the only solution of Kashmir issue. true, it will trigger a great debate, violent movements in the valley but once settled everything will be fine. If they do not abolish 370 then the chances are the state will be out of control totally.

That as well as article 35 A regarding Permanent Residents rights of the people from the state!

Very recently Mr. Narendra Modi was awarded Peace prize for 2018 year for reasons I am not aware, but Mr Narendra Modi has decided to use the entire Prize money of $200000 for Namami Gange. Very nice gesture. Nobody would have done it and in the first place nobody would have got it from our current Politicians.

It must have been for the Yoga day proposal, International Solar Alliance, Paris Climate agreement and propelling Electric vehicles proposals under FAME Scheme. He has done many programmes to bring back the balance of our planet in a big way by including many Countries in his vision

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

It has been a very interesting discussion so far and I read each and every response. Now if we go as a nation we have already paid a huge price by idolizing leaders like Gandhi and Nehru. They were human and have done their share of mistakes to leave this country in mess that we are in. I appreciate leaders like Ambedkar who was against such idol worship culture and never addressed Gandhi as Mahatma or Bapu. In fact he even criticized Congress. But such leaders never got their due and are still used for political gains by politicians especially the backwards. That is actually a slap pn Mabedkar's real ideology. Not only Ambedkar but many more did not get their rigthful recognition in the blind idol worship of Gandhi and Nehru. Till now, questioning them is not seen healthy in this democracy and criticizing them brings you names like Hindu terrorists and bhakts.

Now coming to the present scenario country, all parties who are basically enemies are compromising on their ethics and ideologies to topple Modi. I feel that this too much of negative propaganda might work in favor of Modi. I hope and wish that Indians today are wiser and more aware and can sense the hypocrisy in the Gathbandhan. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.