Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Setiously anil, only 15-20 sets in North India? flushed

I am sure Anil forget to add one 0 in his speculation in entire India! or 50-80 in North India

I would say that unless they get at least 100-120 seats in the north they cannot hope to form govt during the next term , because the bulk of their seats come from the northern states 

I think Anil wanted to say 15-20 extra seats in North India and I meant 50+60 extra compared to what BJP would get pre pulvama. Now BJP should manage in between 300-340 in entire India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

BJP needs to stitch an alliance with Shiv sena. The last time too BJP had many alliances which were very crucial for its victory. Now because TDP and BJP are having not so cordial relations stitching an alliance with TRS is very much beneficial. In any manner, alliances are very important for BJP now.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am sure Anil forget to add one 0 in his speculation in entire India! or 50-80 in North India

I would say that unless they get at least 100-120 seats in the north they cannot hope to form govt during the next term , because the bulk of their seats come from the northern states 

I think Anil wanted to say 15-20 extra seats in North India and I meant 50+60 extra compared to what BJP would get pre pulvama. Now BJP should manage in between 300-340 in entire India.

I does not means that BJP will won only 15-20 seats. I mean that after surgical strike BJP will win 15-20 more seat in North India.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I does not means that BJP will won only 15-20 seats. I mean that after surgical strike BJP will win 15-20 more seat in North India.

Yes, that is what Mr. Suni was saying as well.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

BJP needs to stitch an alliance with Shiv sena. The last time too BJP had many alliances which were very crucial for its victory. Now because TDP and BJP are having not so cordial relations stitching an alliance with TRS is very much beneficial. In any manner, alliances are very important for BJP now.

A corrupt and greedy Shivsena is the worst Ally any political party can have and it shows desperation on the part of BJP to again have them as allies ... In the south AIADMK has joined hands with BJP and there are talks of another party joining in as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Today, there was a survey conducted that showed that NM was choice of 54% for PM's post while all others combined got 39%. 7 % were not sure who is the best choice for the post of PM for India. So there is no competition in between NM and All others in this matter.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think the which channel conducted the survey and which population was taken into consideration is very important. Many times survey prediction is biased. I do not believe much of the survey however if it is genuine then it is very good for our Country.

Yes popularity of Modi Ji increased after surgical air strike, but what happen yesterday in UP. One MP beat MLA with shoes. These type of peoples are more dangerous than opposition.

anil wrote:

Yes popularity of Modi Ji increased after surgical air strike, but what happen yesterday in UP. One MP beat MLA with shoes. These type of peoples are more dangerous than opposition.

There have been a couple of incidents like that where people in power have abused their authority in the recent past without exception to any party. Such incidents are a black mark on the Political System. The other day an MP or MLA has physically handled a Police or Army person. Don't remember it correctly but it was in news.

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

There have been a couple of incidents like that where people in power have abused their authority in the recent past without exception to any party. Such incidents are a black mark on the Political System. The other day an MP or MLA has physically handled a Police or Army person. Don't remember it correctly but it was in news.

I find quite a few MLAs and  MPs of BJP and other parties behaving in a high handed manner very unbecoming of them. I remember how a BJP leader broke the leg of a poor horse which later died. I don't think the leadership has taken any action against him which reflects badly on the party.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, jabeen
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.