Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here in Rajasthan yesterday some peoples of BJP MlA beats toll plaza worker and also looted 9 lakh Rs. Report of BJP in Rajasthan is good one. As per pre-poll opinion BJP can win 20 seats out of 25, but these type of person is harming party.

No one knows the aim of such people. But there is no doubt that we have all kind of people in all parties.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:

Here in Rajasthan yesterday some peoples of BJP MlA beats toll plaza worker and also looted 9 lakh Rs. Report of BJP in Rajasthan is good one. As per pre-poll opinion BJP can win 20 seats out of 25, but these type of person is harming party.

Such people are there everywhere and sometimes people do that just to spoil the name of a political party. It happened here in Karnataka when some JDS workers beat up a person to settle personal scores but they went wearing saffron shawls so that they are thought of  as Hindu groups ...It later came to light when the police started questioning two of them who were seen by others and knew that they were JDS workers ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now opposition has stooped to a lower level of calling MODI as Masood Osama Dawood ISI.  This sort of low level politics might backfire. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Now opposition has stooped to a lower level of calling MODI as Masood Osama Dawood ISI.  This sort of low level politics might backfire. 

What?? Seriously? Do give a news link if you can!

Also, I am wondering why would they Masood in that as the opposition seems to hold him in reverence!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Such people are there everywhere and sometimes people do that just to spoil the name of a political party. It happened here in Karnataka when some JDS workers beat up a person to settle personal scores but they went wearing saffron shawls so that they are thought of  as Hindu groups ...It later came to light when the police started questioning two of them who were seen by others and knew that they were JDS workers ..

Yes it is happen many time. But here MLA accepted about conflict with employee of toll plaza. Indeed party is not in situation to took any hard step against impressive leaders.

Even I am looking for the new definition of MODI by opposition but have found nowhere so far. Yes, let's have that link so we could also see what they have to say.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Left wing created Dhruv Rathee to spread things against India and Hindus. And at first his aim was to just defame BJP. But now with Pulwama attack, he managed to defame India too. So it seems like NDTV has got a good proxy to be anti hindu and anti india at the same time. Recently he got his own account banned but facebook being left wing supporter they revived it in 1 day. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

What?? Seriously? Do give a news link if you can!

Also, I am wondering why would they Masood in that as the opposition seems to hold him in reverence!

It was a News debate on one of the channels where Pawan Khera of Congress and Sambit Patra of BJP were having this debate. While Pawan Khera said this , many in public shouted as SHAME! SHAME1

Let me see if I can find the link and post it here.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.