Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now opposition has stooped to a lower level of calling MODI as Masood Osama Dawood ISI.  This sort of low level politics might backfire. 

What?? Seriously? Do give a news link if you can!

Also, I am wondering why would they Masood in that as the opposition seems to hold him in reverence!

It was a News debate on one of the channels where Pawan Khera of Congress and Sambit Patra of BJP were having this debate. While Pawan Khera said this , many in public shouted as SHAME! SHAME1

Let me see if I can find the link and post it here.

No one can shut mouth of any one but voter will shut mouth of Pawan Khera in coming election. 

Congress party is desperate and will keep targetting Mr Modi in every way possible. They don't realize that each time they come up with new personal abuses they are being judged by the people of this country . It also shows Congress culture . But sadly some of the BJP leaders too have been coming up with such statements against the opposition which doesn't help at all.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Congress party is desperate and will keep targetting Mr Modi in every way possible. They don't realize that each time they come up with new personal abuses they are being judged by the people of this country . It also shows Congress culture . But sadly some of the BJP leaders too have been coming up with such statements against the opposition which doesn't help at all.

The political mud slinging and verbal spat has stooped to the lowest in this election. It is ugly and getting more and more ugly with times. And no party can be spared for this. However, Congress has gone way too far by linking MODI to terrorists and ISI. When Pawan Khera said that, we could see many public upset and shouting SHAME! But still no apology has come from Congress so far.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

usha manohar wrote:

Yes yesterday one BJP leader used bad words of Rahul and Priyanka. This person forget that they are after all India and brother sister. 

Bad words coming from any side is not acceptable. However, I am very much sure that such politicians will not get tickets for next general election. I can see this happening in BJP.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.