After the Phulwama attack , the whole atmosphere in the nation has changed. On the one hand the entire nation is mourning for our soldiers who were martyred by the terrorists , the other hand the opposition is speaking in double voices even going to the extent of blaming the army for this outcome. However, i feel that what is happening with the Kashmiri students who are in various universities across the country is not fair. No doubt there are some who have openly shown their support to Pakistan . But the majority of them are not. If they are ill treated like the sikhs were in 1984, it can only create more problems and alienation with India. I wish people realise this, instead of targeting them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think some Kashmiri students are chanting and sharing pro Pakistani slogans and posts in various social medias which is triggering the reaction from people across the country. I know all Kashmiri students do not indulge in such activities but that's how the things stand as of today.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Its not at all fair to target Kashmiri students all over because of the attacks, but given that the Kashmir gets all the basic necessities, finance, supplies etc. from rest of the country, it really pains and enrages people when such attacks involve local Kashmiri youth. Also, seeing how local youngsters have been hitting soldiers with stones for the past couple of years, it does not help much with the ability to sympathise with the Kashmiris. When the rest of country is doing much for them, those people need to think with their brains and understand whether they should get involved in terrorism sponsored by Pakis!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh, suni51

In Manipal there are a few Kashmiri students studying and staying as PGs... a Pakistani flag was spotted on the house some of them were staying in and it was spotted early in the morning  by the owner and the students taken into custody. The funny thing is, it was done by one person only when the rest of them were asleep and were not aware of it and wholeheartedly condemned the action by the miscreant. That particular student has been debarred now from the college and sent back ...my point is that we need to take individual actions.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I totally  agree with Usha that individual actions have to be taken depending on the situation. Attacking them as a community is not sensible and it might worsen the scenario. However, no anti national activities can be ignored and should be nipped off then and there only. The message has to be very clear to them. 

I also read that some of the luteyn media made fake news about it on social medias. Even such venom spitters in garb of intellectualism should be strictly dealt with.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, jabeen

In Jaipur some Kashmiri students celebrate Pulgama terrorist attack. These are suspended and case are registered against these. It is right that all student are not Pakistan and terrorist supporter. So innocent students should not be treated like anti national.

suni51 wrote:

I think some Kashmiri students are chanting and sharing pro Pakistani slogans and posts in various social medias which is triggering the reaction from people across the country. I know all Kashmiri students do not indulge in such activities but that's how the things stand as of today.

It is right that all students are not involve but it is not easy to separate them because most of students of one state living together.

Everybody who are shouting Pro Pakistan or supporting them should be detained in Jails. Also I have recently read in news that terrorists who are jailed in J&K are brainwashing Jailers and hence the terrorists should be shifted to another Jail in India. I think everything should be done to safeguard our Country and no stone should be unturned in this regard.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Actually people in India are so irritated that they are unable to tolerate the slightest of anti-national activities coming from anyone including Kashmiris in Kashmir. Therefore, if a few innocent persons are suffering that's part of the scene (although that's not fair). People ask, Mehbooba Mufti is so concerned about Kashmiri students but why doesn't she ask about innocent Pandits when they were driven out of Kashmir? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Intolerance towards people from other state has always been there . There were several incidents where students and others belonging to North Eastern states were targetted in Delhi , Bangalore and other places , many a times without any provocation. When such is the mind set of our people it is not surprising that they target Kashmiris because of the atmosphere prevailing now. However, it is unfair to Target anybody , simply  because there are some people who have helped terror groups and support them ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.