Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Now they are beating up drums for dialogue.  They should have appreciated India for destroying the terrorist camps on their soil.  They should be thankful for that.  Pakistan if does not rise above terrorism is definitely going towards a doom future. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now they are beating up drums for dialogue.  They should have appreciated India for destroying the terrorist camps on their soil.  They should be thankful for that.  Pakistan if does not rise above terrorism is definitely going towards a doom future. 

I can understand a rogue nation like Pakistan making noise but we have our own opposition which is far worse . They only want to show the PM and the central govt in poor light . They feel that abusing the elected PM day in and day out with regard to everything puts them in a better position which is far from true. People are watching and assessing and I sincerely hope that they are reduced to single digit in the coming elections 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Now, even the kins of soldiers who lost their lives are asking for proof of attacks and they say that since they are getting their soldier bodies as proof of attack on their soldiers they should also be able to get the bodies of the attacked people.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Now, even the kins of soldiers who lost their lives are asking for proof of attacks and they say that since they are getting their soldier bodies as proof of attack on their soldiers they should also be able to get the bodies of the attacked people.

Is it possible that any nation can bring the dead bodies that were killed in air attack or bombed by 1000 kg guided missile? These are the words put into the mouth of relatives by opposition in their self interest. I have strong words for such people but will refrain from writing them in public forums.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Is it possible that any nation can bring the dead bodies that were killed in air attack or bombed by 1000 kg guided missile? These are the words put into the mouth of relatives by opposition in their self interest. I have strong words for such people but will refrain from writing them in public forums.

It is indeed not possible and I was actually taken aback that such comments would come from Soldiers kith & kin. When the dead are across the border then how can one bring them across and also Pakistan like every other time says that it is not attacked.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Until now, such language from families of soldiers was unheard, I have no doubt that it is this kind of similar talk by opposition and their allies is what has instigated these people to talk the same language now! It is only going to hurt the morale of the families of military people if this continues.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Until now, such language from families of soldiers was unheard, I have no doubt that it is this kind of similar talk by opposition and their allies is what has instigated these people to talk the same language now! It is only going to hurt the morale of the families of military people if this continues.

Opposition is demanding proof, it is proof that if Pakistan is not harmed they tell it to the whole world. In this way they all are helping Pakistan.

Maybe they are helping Pakistan but they are harming themselves. They will have to face the people of India in a short while.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Maybe they are helping Pakistan but they are harming themselves. They will have to face the people of India in a short while.

Yes it is. One more surgical strike is possible in coming days. Pakistan is too much worry that India may be attack on headquater of Jes-E-Mohmad at Bahavalpur.

There is another blast, but this time in J&K at the bus stop with 28 members injured. It was a grenade. This must be to escalate the issue again I guess. Just when things were looking as settled another incident comes to the fore to just say that this elections will be amidst some kind of chaos and battle of wits.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.