Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

There is another blast, but this time in J&K at the bus stop with 28 members injured. It was a grenade. This must be to escalate the issue again I guess. Just when things were looking as settled another incident comes to the fore to just say that this elections will be amidst some kind of chaos and battle of wits.

It is anxiety of terrorists. Army is taking stick action against terrorists. It is not new thing. When ever they feel that here is some peace they like to do these type of cheep action.

This situation of unrest will continue for some more time.  And since election is around the corner sadly these political parties will use them shamelessly for political mud clinging. 

Now opposition has crossed the boundaries and are relying more on Pakis and foreign media for proof and not trusting the words of IAF. 

Now IAF has given satelite pictures of a successful strike and these proof demanding opposition is still standing shameless. This is definitely bad for the morale of our soldiers. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.