Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

The decision might or might not come but the parties are not bound to accept that decision. The parties not getting the decision in their favor might refuse to accept it. By the way their are more than 2 parties which are involved in this matter.

Yes that is bound to happen. It might cause some unrest too. I hope that communal harmony of country is not disrupted. Which are the parties involved here? Can you throw some more light on that? That will be good.

There are a plenty- VHP, Bajarang Dal, Hindus, Muslims, Ansaris- the so-called owners of the land, Akharas, Ram Janm Bhumi Nyas. Beside, you will see a lots of  others parties interested in this. No body is involving the locals who have the largest say in this matter. 

Thank you for your clarification. 

I hope things go well.  Now the mediation has begun from yesterday and let's wait to see what it holds for future.  But some report will definitely come before election and that might have impact on politics. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

The decision might or might not come but the parties are not bound to accept that decision. The parties not getting the decision in their favor might refuse to accept it. By the way their are more than 2 parties which are involved in this matter.

Yes that is bound to happen. It might cause some unrest too. I hope that communal harmony of country is not disrupted. Which are the parties involved here? Can you throw some more light on that? That will be good.

There are a plenty- VHP, Bajarang Dal, Hindus, Muslims, Ansaris- the so-called owners of the land, Akharas, Ram Janm Bhumi Nyas. Beside, you will see a lots of  others parties interested in this. No body is involving the locals who have the largest say in this matter. 

Thank you for your clarification. 

I hope things go well.  Now the mediation has begun from yesterday and let's wait to see what it holds for future.  But some report will definitely come before election and that might have impact on politics. 

If both community compromise little bit than solution is possible. 

I came across this article in Hindu while I was waiting at my daughters music class.  I found it online too.  Many of you would have read it.  It is good debate between the two.  And what I perceive that the mediation might fail to provide a concrete solution.  So let's wait and watch. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/will-a-court-mandated-mediation-on-ayodhya-solve-the-issue/article26537219.ece/amp/

No party is going to accept the outcome of mediation gracefully. I think it's going to prove another futile effort on this long awaited decision. This could have worked in the initial stage with the help of locals but we have passed that stage long before. Now it's time to handle it based on proofs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

No party is going to accept the outcome of mediation gracefully. I think it's going to prove another futile effort on this long awaited decision. This could have worked in the initial stage with the help of locals but we have passed that stage long before. Now it's time to handle it based on proofs.

I think we have to wait and watch.  But definitely it will be a tough one.  And seeing the condition of our country,  it will be definitely dragged into politics and there would be disagreement and definitely looking at our political leaders things will not smoothly and we can expect a lot of verbal spats.  Moreover it will be close to election and everyone will use it for that.  And media will definitely indulge in Headlines management to get more TRP.  So a lot will be unfolded in coming days. 

suni51 wrote:

It is almost proved that there was temple before construction of mosque. And it is also proved that, that was only a structure to who they give name of mosque. Indeed that structure was never used for paying Namaz. At present there is a  temple. 

Now this mediation team after working for 149 days has submitted its report to SC.  Now let's hope that there is a day to day hearing and the verdict should come out soon.  The matter has been dragged a way too long almost seven decades. 

I am taking out this old post as starting a new post on same was not needed. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Now this mediation team after working for 149 days has submitted its report to SC.  Now let's hope that there is a day to day hearing and the verdict should come out soon.  The matter has been dragged a way too long almost seven decades. 

Yes I too read about it is news paper. SC may be decided the case but it is almost impossible that it will be accepted by all parties.

Now the recent update is that SC has declared that the mediation was a failure. But it has said that there would be a day to day hearing in the case from 6th August. That builds a bit of hope but I am not sure if they will come to any verdict. The case has been hanging for more than 7 decades now. It's too late but lobbies of people like Kapil Sibal will still try their best to stall it.

Arunima Singh wrote:

A bit of give and take from both sides would greatly help in solving the case and also make sure that communal harmony is maintained

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.