Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now this mediation team after working for 149 days has submitted its report to SC.  Now let's hope that there is a day to day hearing and the verdict should come out soon.  The matter has been dragged a way too long almost seven decades. 

I am taking out this old post as starting a new post on same was not needed. 

A bit of give and take from both sides would greatly help in solving the case and also make sure that communal harmony is maintained

Give and take is right formula for solving this problem. But both side have some fundamentalist. So it is not easy to solve this problem.

In fact it's another political issue which should have been solved at local level decades ago. Politics has taken it so far but now the things are coming to an end- hopefully.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It looks like a never ending process, which seemed to end few months back as well. So even this time I am not so hopeful.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I am also being hopeful this time. Our country has witnessed historic changes like end of triple talaq and now full integration of Kashimir in recent times. Hopefully this too will come to a logical end.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am also being hopeful this time. Our country has witnessed historic changes like end of triple talaq and now full integration of Kashimir in recent times. Hopefully this too will come to a logical end.

Seeing that Modi has done what not one person could do in the last 70 years, I have no doubt that this issue would also be resolved very soon. First Kashmir, let things settle properly and then Ayodhya.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes ,this time round they really mean business and are determined to put an end to all wrongs that have been like thorns  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Seeing that Modi has done what not one person could do in the last 70 years, I have no doubt that this issue would also be resolved very soon. First Kashmir, let things settle properly and then Ayodhya.

Modi and this BJP government have will power to take strict decision. After threaten of Mehbooba Modi decide to remove section 35 A. A decision like it can solve problem of Ayodhya.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Modi and this BJP government have will power to take strict decision. After threaten of Mehbooba Modi decide to remove section 35 A. A decision like it can solve problem of Ayodhya.

This case is in Supreme Court so Modi has no role in this. If the Apex court feels that the other party has the ownership on the land then it will go to them. The supreme Court's verdict will be based on ownership of land and not the sentimental issues. 

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

This case is in Supreme Court so Modi has no role in this. If the Apex court feels that the other party has the ownership on the land then it will go to them. The supreme Court's verdict will be based on ownership of land and not the sentimental issues. 

Supreme Court has proved itself to be biased in many cases and I think there are certain things that cannot be judged merely on the basis of ownership facts. As far as ownership of land in Kashmir is concerned, it really and truly belonged to Hindu kings the names of whom can be traced as far back as 7-8th centuries. The Islamist rulers came into picture much later. So does it apply to Ram Mandir as well as other temples in Kashi, Mathura etc. I hope the history and sentiments of Hindus are also taken into account. Until now, all we have been hearing and doing is trying not hurt sentiments of Kashmii Muslims and other Muslims. High time, we consider feelings of the rightful majority too.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar, Arunima Singh
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Supreme Court has proved itself to be biased in many cases and I think there are certain things that cannot be judged merely on the basis of ownership facts. As far as ownership of land in Kashmir is concerned, it really and truly belonged to Hindu kings the names of whom can be traced as far back as 7-8th centuries. The Islamist rulers came into picture much later. So does it apply to Ram Mandir as well as other temples in Kashi, Mathura etc. I hope the history and sentiments of Hindus are also taken into account. Until now, all we have been hearing and doing is trying not hurt sentiments of Kashmii Muslims and other Muslims. High time, we consider feelings of the rightful majority too.

That's what I am trying to say. Once the Supreme Court delivers its verdict, the side which loses its case will not agree to that. Probably then the role of Modi will come into thee picture. Let's keep our finger crossed and see what comes out in present situation.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.