Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I searched and took out this old discussion thread instead of posting a new discussion. It seems tomorrow might be a historic day as it's the day of the historical verdict. All safety measures have been taken by government and are in place. Hope the verdict comes out well and the communal harmony of the country is not disrupted. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The historic verdict comes out and it has been welcomed by both sides. Though justice came late, it came fair for both sides. It's not a victory of any side but definitely a victory of Secular India. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

The historic verdict comes out and it has been welcomed by both sides. Though justice came late, it came fair for both sides. It's not a victory of any side but definitely a victory of Secular India. 

Today is a day which is written in golden words in history of India. Problem which is old for more than hundred years solved today. It is fair decision. I am hoping that both parties accept it with open heart. 

So far except for a few the decision has been whole heartedly welcomed by both sides. It's a fair judgement and represents the real secular nature of our nation. Truly a historic day. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

So far except for a few the decision has been whole heartedly welcomed by both sides. It's a fair judgement and represents the real secular nature of our nation. Truly a historic day. 

No doubt it is fair and best one decision. We must be proud on our judiciary and democracy, Little if but is possible in democracy. After removal of section 370, again peoples of country proved that we want live with peace and love. 

I agree Anil. Any good Indian and genuine person has welcomed the verdict. It has put a logical and fair end to the century long conflict. It sets a good example for this country. But there are still people who would not leave any divisive politics for their gain. Owaisi came out with a very aggressive and disgusting statement. Now the Muslim body wants to challenge the verdict. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

I agree Anil. Any good Indian and genuine person has welcomed the verdict. It has put a logical and fair end to the century long conflict. It sets a good example for this country. But there are still people who would not leave any divisive politics for their gain. Owaisi came out with a very aggressive and disgusting statement. Now the Muslim body wants to challenge the verdict. 

Muslim body have right to challenge the verdict, it is good for country that the challenge so in future they never said that it was injustice with them.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.