Now the Election Comission has declared the dates for upcoming elections few dates fall in month of Ramzaan.

Now the so called secular or rather sickular leaders of our country like Kejriwal and Mamta Banerjee have started giving it a communal color. They balmed Central Government for influencing EC to do so. EC has rubbished the allegations and said they can not postponed elections for a whole month of Holy Ramzaan. They have made sure that no polling is there on Eid.

Leaders like Owaisi have further added to the communal color saying that Muslims will vote in large numbers during Ramzaan to give a befitting reply to the party who does not care about their faith.

All these seems like a political drum beating...Your take on that. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes some Muslim and dummy secular leaders are opposing dates of election. But today I read that Owasis have not objection on dates. he said that Muslim don't postponed their during Ramzan month. Indeed Mahagathbandhan knows  that they are loosing in coming election.

We can deal with leaders like Owaisi because we know their line of action but leaders like Rahul, Arvind Kejriwal,, Mayawati and Mamta benarjee are bigger threat for democracy. They are not dividing the people but planning to divide the nation. These so-called leaders are part of Bharat Tere Tukde Honge Gang.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

It is like holding on to anything that can be blown up into an issue , such is the political atmosphere now especially among the opposition parties whose ne and only agenda is to defeat Modi and oust BJP/NDA ...With many of the polls predicting that the opposition may win almost helf or more than half the number of seats also seem to spur them on. I sincerely hope that there is no fractured mandate .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51

I am not surprised that the opposition parties are giving a communal colour to the election dates. In a way, right now most of these leaders from opposition functions only to cause unrest to the BJP government. So they try to create issues where no issues exist. 

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51

The opposition will try their best, at any cost, to keep digging out stuff even when they hold no water, to keep saying the same thing again and again, that Modi and BJP government is anti Muslim. Even the Muslims themselves, during the month of Ramazan do not stop their work but go about it as normal as during other months. This is not even an issue for any people but all the thugs united against BJP will still insist pitifully!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, epraneeth77, suni51
usha manohar wrote:

It is like holding on to anything that can be blown up into an issue , such is the political atmosphere now especially among the opposition parties whose ne and only agenda is to defeat Modi and oust BJP/NDA ...With many of the polls predicting that the opposition may win almost helf or more than half the number of seats also seem to spur them on. I sincerely hope that there is no fractured mandate .

That is a big worry.  A fracture mandate is what many polls are predicting and that will be definitely disastrous. Let's hope that people vote for a strong leadership. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: suni51
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That is a big worry.  A fracture mandate is what many polls are predicting and that will be definitely disastrous. Let's hope that people vote for a strong leadership. 

It is indeed a big worry and something that can create a chaotic situation here, ideal for the likes of Congress leaders,  Mamata B, Mayawati, Akilesh Yadav etc etc. I shudder to think of any other situation other than BJP coming back to power and Mr Modi as the PM.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.