The recent attack in mosque of New Zealand has become International headline.  Many countries have come forward and condemned it.  I have been reading articles in all leading newspapers about this being a wake up call against terrorism. 

Isn't it too late for wake up call?  We wake up after every such terror attacks and then the heat goes on for some time but soon it fades away and nothing concrete comes. 

China condemned Phulawama attack but shiels Azhar.  So will such hypocrisy ever lead to an United global fight against terrorism or violence ( the recent attack can be debated to not be a terrorist attack but a case if violence) . 

Your call on it. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We the worst hit nation in the world by terror attacks know it but those who have not yet faced it know nothing about it. New Zealand is one oh the most peaceful and beautiful countries in the world has gone through one of the worst terror attacks in recent months similar to what we faced in Pulvama. I stand united with them. By the way I was in Christchurch during New Year therefore even more concerned.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To be honest I don't feel much about the NZ attacks. I know but hear me out. When attack happened on our own lands. New zealand, australia, UK and other nations were supporting Pakistan. And claimed that we India were doing injustice to Kashmiri muslims and muslims in general. In reality we did no such thing. And now the same issue happened in their own land. We are supposed to feel sad? I don't think so. Now every nation for itself. Who cares about their hypocrisy now. Let's face it, left wing has shown a particular religion as victim all the time. When that particular religion has terrorist, nobody cares if some other religion retaliate back, it becomes terrorism? That's one reason I don't feel much about NZ attacks to be honest. 

That happened as typical red tape political correct response. I was referring to their media and general public reference. For example, if you ask people in the countries with most islamic population (Canda and UK for example, Aus and NZ has recent growth so we can ignore them for now),  they were backing pakistan during time we had attack and it reflected in the media sites like Huffington, Scroll, Quint etc. Red tape response are just typical everyday work where people tend to do this out of political correctness. 

Mahesh wrote:

To be honest I don't feel much about the NZ attacks. I know but hear me out. When attack happened on our own lands. New zealand, australia, UK and other nations were supporting Pakistan. And claimed that we India were doing injustice to Kashmiri muslims and muslims in general. In reality we did no such thing. And now the same issue happened in their own land. We are supposed to feel sad? I don't think so. Now every nation for itself. Who cares about their hypocrisy now. Let's face it, left wing has shown a particular religion as victim all the time. When that particular religion has terrorist, nobody cares if some other religion retaliate back, it becomes terrorism? That's one reason I don't feel much about NZ attacks to be honest. 

I agree with you here! It was only after Modi came in that the world started to take notice of India and the happenings inside it. no one really cared or bothered about what happened to the Hindus. So I too feel do not much about this event except that it was not fair that the innocent people were killed for no fault of theirs. So the killings are to be condemned in any case.

However, the hypocrisy of some Indians has angered me greatly. I have been seeing photographs of students from the Aligarh Muslim University holding up placards proclaiming their solidarity towards the Muslims killed in NZ, carrying candles, condemning the Australian involved. So far so good. But these same people chose to ignore Pulwama incident, instead some of them actually applauded Jaish for the killings of the BSF soldiers. This proves once again, barring exceptions, that Muslims do not have much loyalty towards the country they live in, but only for people from their own religion even if they happen to be terrorists. It is this attitude that has angered people against them all over the world. So I find it hard to sympathise with them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Mahesh wrote:

I agree with you here! It was only after Modi came in that the world started to take notice of India and the happenings inside it. no one really cared or bothered about what happened to the Hindus. So I too feel do not much about this event except that it was not fair that the innocent people were killed for no fault of theirs. So the killings are to be condemned in any case.

However, the hypocrisy of some Indians has angered me greatly. I have been seeing photographs of students from the Aligarh Muslim University holding up placards proclaiming their solidarity towards the Muslims killed in NZ, carrying candles, condemning the Australian involved. So far so good. But these same people chose to ignore Pulwama incident, instead some of them actually applauded Jaish for the killings of the BSF soldiers. This proves once again, barring exceptions, that Muslims do not have much loyalty towards the country they live in, but only for people from their own religion even if they happen to be terrorists. It is this attitude that has angered people against them all over the world. So I find it hard to sympathise with them!

You are right but every Muslim is not terrorist or terrorist supporter. We must be condemned killing of innocent peoples, what ever their religion. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Mahesh wrote:

Yes as per them Nationalism is a curse and so does any other religion, except their own. So they tend to force other religions to adjust with their religion. And they are using Left Wing politics for their gain. For example, I have checked out some of the news paper pages on facebook like indian express, quint, timesindia etc, there was news on Mr parrikar expiring and peopel from muslim community were doing heart react and haha reacts. It was pretty upsetting. This is one reason I don't feel any bad for the NZ attacks. Considering in their grand scheme the value of innocent Hindus doesn't exist. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

Terror of any sort is condemnable.

But Kalyani and Mahesh have made a good point here and we can not ignore it. There was some person's comment on twitter who said that world is getting gripped by Islamophobia and Muslims are most peace loving people. He made a statement that we were killed in Godhra, we were killed in Mumbai attack post babri demolition, we are being killed in Kashmir and now we are killed in Christ Church...Where should we go?

There were many people who tweeted in support or criticizing it. But one comment caught my attention and it was another Indian Muslim. He tweeted in reply

Muslims killed Kashmiri Pandit

Muslims did 9/11

Muslims did 26/11

Muslims did Paris attack.

Muslims are part of ISIS creating terror every where

and we still play a victim card.

This coming from a Muslim really hits on the point. 

We should not use religion to shield terror or criticize terror or to play a victim card.

Terrorism is a threat and should be dealt with firm actions and voices.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I said terrorism is bad and that includes everyone involved. Who said if the terrorists were Muslims they were bad but good if they were Christians, Jews or followers of any other religion? I feel bad when even a single person gets killed in such incidents and here it was a whole lot of devotees. I condemn all terrorism coming from anyone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Arunima Singh wrote:

Terror of any sort is condemnable.

But Kalyani and Mahesh have made a good point here and we can not ignore it. There was some person's comment on twitter who said that world is getting gripped by Islamophobia and Muslims are most peace loving people. He made a statement that we were killed in Godhra, we were killed in Mumbai attack post babri demolition, we are being killed in Kashmir and now we are killed in Christ Church...Where should we go?

There were many people who tweeted in support or criticizing it. But one comment caught my attention and it was another Indian Muslim. He tweeted in reply

Muslims killed Kashmiri Pandit

Muslims did 9/11

Muslims did 26/11

Muslims did Paris attack.

Muslims are part of ISIS creating terror every where

and we still play a victim card.

This coming from a Muslim really hits on the point. 

We should not use religion to shield terror or criticize terror or to play a victim card.

Terrorism is a threat and should be dealt with firm actions and voices.

I am saying it. All Muslims are not terrorists. They are also peace lover like people of other religion. These are few who is doing all these. Country like Pakistan is supporting evil elements. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.