Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The thing to speculate would be why christian person in his youth wanted to radicalize himself against muslims. Problem is this is ancient problem of tribalism. Muslims have gained sympathy through left wing and communism in the society. Modern kids and the business have been brainwashed enough to such extent that they think brahmin patriarchy and white people patriarchy is reason being terrorism and other crimes. Which is not true. If it is always the problem of patriarchy and white supremacy then why love jihad is happening in India, why jobs, land and women of white people are moving towards islam? I am sure you can't clap with one hand, and the reason how slowly islam is being penetrated around the world in the name of peace and then slowly attacking other religions, attacks like NZ are going to happen. You can brainwash future generation on peace and harmony but tribalism eventually catches up. And considering how islam is being penetrated every non islamic nation is going to face issues like NZ. I won't be surprised if same happens in India or any other non islamic nation. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

I said terrorism is bad and that includes everyone involved. Who said if the terrorists were Muslims they were bad but good if they were Christians, Jews or followers of any other religion? I feel bad when even a single person gets killed in such incidents and here it was a whole lot of devotees. I condemn all terrorism coming from anyone.

I am not saying terrorism from only certain community is bad, when it comes from any person from any community, it is equally condemnable and wrong! What I meant was that majority of terrorism is carried out by Muslims, Look around the globe, ISIS, Jaish, Taliban, Hamas, LET, even Africa is not spared, Islamist Boko Haram played havoc there, ruined lives of several hundred little girls by raping them repeatedly! It is this one community that always stands out! When there was trouble in Myanmar against Rohingya Muslims, who did not live in peace there for several centuries, but raped Hindu and Buddhist women and killed both communities, Muslims in India felt outraged and rioted and destroyed Indian property! What the hell were they thinking? Do they owe allegiance to Rohingyas much more than India ? So much that they thought nothing before assaulting Young policewomen who they should be feeling more closer to that Rohingyas? Every time, anywhere in the world, they have shown only this particular attitude of disdain towards locals and shown more loyalty towards people from their own religion, even if they happened to be terrorist!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

Thanks Kalyani, I live in western UP close to Delhi which is so called "Minority" that counts for almost 50% population. The area is safe heaven for terrorists and that's very much evident from the increasing number of terror activities. The so called Majority community is running away to escape the terror from some towns and villages. Who knows better about terrorists and their activities!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mahesh wrote:

The thing to speculate would be why christian person in his youth wanted to radicalize himself against muslims. Problem is this is ancient problem of tribalism. Muslims have gained sympathy through left wing and communism in the society. Modern kids and the business have been brainwashed enough to such extent that they think brahmin patriarchy and white people patriarchy is reason being terrorism and other crimes. Which is not true. If it is always the problem of patriarchy and white supremacy then why love jihad is happening in India, why jobs, land and women of white people are moving towards islam? I am sure you can't clap with one hand, and the reason how slowly islam is being penetrated around the world in the name of peace and then slowly attacking other religions, attacks like NZ are going to happen. You can brainwash future generation on peace and harmony but tribalism eventually catches up. And considering how islam is being penetrated every non islamic nation is going to face issues like NZ. I won't be surprised if same happens in India or any other non islamic nation. 

True...it is not at all about Brahmin Patriarchy or white supremacy. The Islamic community has always been aggressive and expansionist. The very aytas in Quran proclaim that they must convert kafirs to Islam to prove their love to Allah and so that they attain heaven or jannat with the promised 72 hoors!

The media which is mostly leftist, both in India and in the west will not reveal true facts, but Islamization of European countries is indeed taking place. Every so often I read posts from my British friends where they express anger over being asked to take over their country's flags down because it offends Muslim immigrants. They have been displaying flags over their homes for so many decades and suddenly being told that they can't do that is just too much. Another day, a friend sent me an article about how hundred of churches in London and around are being taken over my Muslims and converted to mosques. Isn't this a cause for worry for anyone? Because we know what happens when the population of this community grows in any town or city!

Yes and another thing is that there is a lot of media brainwashing being shown. For example, India is one of the hated country in the world, thanks to PewDiePie on youtube. These foreigners are brainwashing future generation against India but may accept same set of issues from islamic nation. If hindus die in Pulwama, they don't mind and they support pakistan if war happens. Slowly islam is being penetrated all over the world. Even in bollywood why there is always Hindu girl is shown with islamic guy? And why not the other way around? They tried it in Bombay movie in past which triggered a lot of controversy. So it goes to show they are empowering hindu women to stand against hinduism but may not allow tripple talaq and empower their own women. And for this even the Left wing and congress would side them. Obviously any hindu person not voting for hindu party would surely be getting affected in this election. 

suni51 wrote:

Thanks Kalyani, I live in western UP close to Delhi which is so called "Minority" that counts for almost 50% population. The area is safe heaven for terrorists and that's very much evident from the increasing number of terror activities. The so called Majority community is running away to escape the terror from some towns and villages. Who knows better about terrorists and their activities!

I did read about one particular town where it has become impossible for Hindus to live. I think it was Kairana, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that Hindus were harassed to such an extent that they actually left town to save their lives and their wives and daughters?

Mahesh wrote:

Yes and another thing is that there is a lot of media brainwashing being shown. For example, India is one of the hated country in the world, thanks to PewDiePie on youtube. These foreigners are brainwashing future generation against India but may accept same set of issues from islamic nation. If hindus die in Pulwama, they don't mind and they support pakistan if war happens. Slowly islam is being penetrated all over the world. Even in bollywood why there is always Hindu girl is shown with islamic guy? And why not the other way around? They tried it in Bombay movie in past which triggered a lot of controversy. So it goes to show they are empowering hindu women to stand against hinduism but may not allow tripple talaq and empower their own women. And for this even the Left wing and congress would side them. Obviously any hindu person not voting for hindu party would surely be getting affected in this election. 

Mahesh, have you ever read about Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov, a Russian KGB agent who worked against India for a long time, but later defected to India, changed names and settled here as he eventually grew to love India and Indians? Do read about him if you can. He later confessed that India was a victim of a huge conspiracy and Nehru and his children were partners in that, which explains Nehru's love for Russia even when it didn't benefit us much. It was Bezmenov's revelation that Islamization of India was a very crucial part of this controversy and there were big players involved in this and contained celebrities from all walks of life, but most importantly from Bollywood as movies can influence people more than other factors. So we can explain why only Hindu girls are paired opposite Muslims heroes, to facilitate Love jihad. Also, remember that Dawood Ibrahim is the biggest financier in the film industry and so he controls everyone from producers to directors to the stars. There used to earlier days when Muslims girls played heroine and Muslim actors, male and female, both had to change their names to Hindu names to attract audience. Later on, you will see that slowly and gradually, the roles shifted and the heroines were played only by Hindu upper-caste girls while heroes were all Muslims. The three Khans somehow managed to put a stopper on the careers of several Hindu stars. The story of how Salman ruined Vivek Oberoi's career is quite famous!

I have heard of Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov for the first time. I was not aware of his involvement in India on spying and spreading a lot of problems. I guess I have to read up on that. I got most of my knowledge about what is being attempted based on the stockholm theory book that was written in past. The book explain the possible rise of communism, feminism, transhumanism that may happen at the end of 90s. I think internet helped spread the possible stockholm theory to be real. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I did read about one particular town where it has become impossible for Hindus to live. I think it was Kairana, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that Hindus were harassed to such an extent that they actually left town to save their lives and their wives and daughters?

Similar reports are now coming from some parts of Old Delhi where Hindus are now winding up their properties as they feel insecure in staying in that area. These so called Minorities are in huge numbers and the current government of AAP is head to toe in minority appeasement.

When they talk of Godhra case to malign Modi's image, they never tell about the long history of Godhra which witnessed so many small communal disputes in past. It is a Muslim dominant area and cases of violence against Hindus like threatenign shopkeepers etc was common but never reported as the victims were Hindu. But Godhra was highlighted because this time Muslims suffered the burnt. But take it as a positive outcome that post 2002, Godhra has witnessed no communal violence.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:

I said terrorism is bad and that includes everyone involved. Who said if the terrorists were Muslims they were bad but good if they were Christians, Jews or followers of any other religion? I feel bad when even a single person gets killed in such incidents and here it was a whole lot of devotees. I condemn all terrorism coming from anyone.

I totally agree with you. Terrorism of any sort id condemnable and no religion justifies terrorism. It is actually the extremists and fanatics of religion who misguide the gullible minds and no such outrage should be tolerated. And in name of no religion such extremist thoughts should get fodder. Terrorism spares no religion. We have seen it across the world. Though most of terrorists belong to Islam, they have not spared Muslims. Pakistan has been a victim of its own home grown terrorism.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.