Going by the various reports and discussions by political analysts it seems like a very confusing scenario ...there is another last phase of voting on the 19 th and then it will be counting day on the 23rd.. will it be NDA , UPA or a party led by all the opposition come together that is going to rule us ? 

https://www.newsclick.in/Elections-2019-Results-Media

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Truly, it is very confusing. I don't think anyone can predict at the moment though. This time the elections have gone very aggressively during campaigning and for the first time EC has intervened to suspend some leaders for violating the model code of conduct, that too after SC directed it.

United Opposition is also gaining swing as many are saying they will stitch a Mahaghatbandhan.

I hope NDA makes some useful pre poll alliances and post poll alliances which is what even Modi was saying. NDA has made better alliances than UPA till now and hope it stays that way.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51

It is my guess that NDA will not get enough seats to make government but it will won more seats than UPA and Mahagathbandhan. If Mahagathbandhan and UPA will join hand than they can make temporary government. In this Rahul have not any chance to became PM.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

We can see a lot of fear , anxiety etc among all parties . The final rounds of voting will be done on the 19th and I am sure all the major parties would be conducting a survey to see what their position is. In Karnataka our useless CM Kunmaraswamy his father  Devegouda and the entire family is staying in a resort close to Mangalore and visiting temples and astrologers rather than concentrate on state affairs. It goes to show how much they care about people. There is drought and water scarcity in many districts if Karnataka and these people put up pictures on Instagram , playing on the beach and enjoying in the swimming pool. Once the results are out we can be sure that it would also affect the state functioning .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
usha manohar wrote:

We can see a lot of fear , anxiety etc among all parties . The final rounds of voting will be done on the 19th and I am sure all the major parties would be conducting a survey to see what their position is. In Karnataka our useless CM Kunmaraswamy his father  Devegouda and the entire family is staying in a resort close to Mangalore and visiting temples and astrologers rather than concentrate on state affairs. It goes to show how much they care about people. There is drought and water scarcity in many districts if Karnataka and these people put up pictures on Instagram , playing on the beach and enjoying in the swimming pool. Once the results are out we can be sure that it would also affect the state functioning .

I think they know well about results and know they are defeating so they are enjoying and not careful for public. Enjoying with public money giving them more enjoy.

usha manohar wrote:

Is there a possibility of BJP in Karnataka this time, any idea?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

It sure is very confusing situation and everything has zeroed down to caste based politics/voting. I can tell you about the voting trend or prediction in UP is going to be the toughest since UP has a large population of Muslims and supporters of Mayavati  beside SP has its own vote bank. Congress has no or almost no base in UP so we can count them out until the results are announced. However, these all parties will forget their differences and come on the same platform to form a government. But I don't see Rahul leading the government even if a government is formed by the parties now in opposition. The result would be close enough to see horse trading on m(ass) scale.ghost

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, epraneeth77
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

BJP has a very strong base in Karnataka having won the maximum number of seats in the state elections but Congress and JDS formed an alliance just to keep BJP out and now there is a constant tussle between the two parties in power . If BJP manages to get the maximum number of seats now, there is bound to be a shift in power .

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

BJP has a very strong base in Karnataka having won the maximum number of seats in the state elections but Congress and JDS formed an alliance just to keep BJP out and now there is a constant tussle between the two parties in power . If BJP manages to get the maximum number of seats now, there is bound to be a shift in power .

There is already a very sour relation between the Janata Dal & Congress in Karnataka as per media news.

How are the parties planning to do a Mahaghatbandhan is beyond imagination.

If 2 parties alliance only cannot stand one term without any fuss, how can one expect Mahaghatbandhan to be ruling for 5 long years!

Hope people can put this thought in their minds and then decide whom they want to elect.

Thank you said by: jabeen
suni51 wrote:

It sure is very confusing situation and everything has zeroed down to caste based politics/voting. I can tell you about the voting trend or prediction in UP is going to be the toughest since UP has a large population of Muslims and supporters of Mayavati  beside SP has its own vote bank. Congress has no or almost no base in UP so we can count them out until the results are announced. However, these all parties will forget their differences and come on the same platform to form a government. But I don't see Rahul leading the government even if a government is formed by the parties now in opposition. The result would be close enough to see horse trading on m(ass) scale.ghost

Yes it is right Rahul leading government is possible. It is prediction that congress will win only 2 seats in UP. It is also certain that NDA will be biggest party. Mamta have not any chance. If Mayawati will be PM than it  will be begining of bad days of country. 

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There is already a very sour relation between the Janata Dal & Congress in Karnataka as per media news.

How are the parties planning to do a Mahaghatbandhan is beyond imagination.

If 2 parties alliance only cannot stand one term without any fuss, how can one expect Mahaghatbandhan to be ruling for 5 long years!

Hope people can put this thought in their minds and then decide whom they want to elect.

Here we most of members of boddunan understanding that who is corrupt and who is honest. But why peoples of country not understanding it. Why they are like to support and vote to corrupts. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.