Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

Even if BJP wins by such handsome margin, it should keep its head grounded, do more work and less noise.

It should learn from its experience. If BJP wins it should make sure that by next term even opposition parties respect it and challenge it, but not exchange bad mouthed words, that is not an ideal party. BJP or any other, it should not be indulging in this petty political mud slinging affair.

Modi also should work silently, as a person he is respected, admired and well regarded by people, but as a party member he should improve a lot more to gain political respect as that of Abdul Kalam and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

You are right but two persons are never identical. Working style of Modi is differ from Atal Bihari Vajpayee. For bad mouthed words opposition is more responsible than BJP. They forgot that after all  Modi is PM of country.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

That is right, but even the ruling party cannot excessively use the opposition to be badly presented time and again, even if that is the case also. There should be some decorum that needs to be maintained as the ruling party.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

That is right, but even the ruling party cannot excessively use the opposition to be badly presented time and again, even if that is the case also. There should be some decorum that needs to be maintained as the ruling party.

I am agree that ruling party are more responsible. But it is election, for how much time some one can keep patience. One opposition leader said Neech to Modi and CM of W Bengal refuse to accepting Modi as PM. It is right to say Chowkidar chore?

epraneeth77 wrote:

Even if BJP wins by such handsome margin, it should keep its head grounded, do more work and less noise.

It should learn from its experience. If BJP wins it should make sure that by next term even opposition parties respect it and challenge it, but not exchange bad mouthed words, that is not an ideal party. BJP or any other, it should not be indulging in this petty political mud slinging affair.

Modi also should work silently, as a person he is respected, admired and well regarded by people, but as a party member he should improve a lot more to gain political respect as that of Abdul Kalam and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.

I agree with your views, Epraneeth. BJP if it comes back to power should let their works speak for themselves. Even in this term, though they have taken up many developmental works, they had also indulged in some bad mouthing which doesn't do any good. 

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

You are right but two persons are never identical. Working style of Modi is differ from Atal Bihari Vajpayee. For bad mouthed words opposition is more responsible than BJP. They forgot that after all  Modi is PM of country.

I totally agree with that ...in their times both Andul Kalam and Vajpayee were condemned and criticised by the very same people who are praisinf them now. Modi has his own towering personality and style of functioning which has given positive results 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that one of the greatest blunders that BJP has committed is by endorsing Sadhvi Pragya as a candidate which was totally wrong. She may be innocent for all we know but she has still not been cleared of the  charges against her and as a candidate , what qualifications does she have other than make controversial statements and give irrelevant speeches? No doubt all sorts of people are given tickets , film stars , sports stars , celebrities and people with political connection. But BJP which prides itself as a party with a difference should set an example and be extra careful while selecting a candidate who would be participating  in governance

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I agree with your views, Epraneeth. BJP if it comes back to power should let their works speak for themselves. Even in this term, though they have taken up many developmental works, they had also indulged in some bad mouthing which doesn't do any good. 

Yes if BJP returns to power they should be more responsible both in terms of work and making statements in front of the public.

Yesterday I heard Yogendra Yadav speaking about the exit polls at an interview conducted by one of the major channels. Although he has left AAP and created some other nondescript party, his hatred for Modi, BJP and Hindus in general was quite evident from the way he kept speaking of BJP and Modi as if he were the worst dictators in the whole world. He did criticise Congress but was quite mild enough about that, said that although BJP will win through democratic process of elections, once he takes oath as PM for the second time, democracy will cease to exist in India. It was so disgusting to hear  him speak about it. On the other hand, the way Mamata Banerjee has been going all out to please Muslims and persecute Hindus in WB, he had no words. It was very disgusting!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yesterday I heard Yogendra Yadav speaking about the exit polls at an interview conducted by one of the major channels. Although he has left AAP and created some other nondescript party, his hatred for Modi, BJP and Hindus in general was quite evident from the way he kept speaking of BJP and Modi as if he were the worst dictators in the whole world. He did criticise Congress but was quite mild enough about that, said that although BJP will win through democratic process of elections, once he takes oath as PM for the second time, democracy will cease to exist in India. It was so disgusting to hear  him speak about it. On the other hand, the way Mamata Banerjee has been going all out to please Muslims and persecute Hindus in WB, he had no words. It was very disgusting!

Yogendera Yadav is not a big leader. I know him since student life. He was of my junior batch in collage. I also read his article in newspaper. In his article he accepted that BJP is coming. Any statement of Yadav will not make any big difference in Indian politics. He is not more than a petty politician.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yogendera Yadav is not a big leader. I know him since student life. He was of my junior batch in collage. I also read his article in newspaper. In his article he accepted that BJP is coming. Any statement of Yadav will not make any big difference in Indian politics. He is not more than a petty politician.

That is true...even then, it is really disgusting to hear such people make revolting statements because by doing so, they keep implying that common people have no sense whatsoever to elect BJP.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.