Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Now we are seeing the updates of the counting and BJP is seen to be getting clear majority everywhere in the state except in Punjab. In UP, BSP+SP thugs are seem to be facing total washout! Grin

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

that's right, congress is not getting any seats in some of the states. In UP BJP Is getting about 55 according to current trends at 11.45 AM but BJP can still increase he lead here. Great going for BJP. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

that's right, congress is not getting any seats in some of the states. In UP BJP Is getting about 55 according to current trends at 11.45 AM but BJP can still increase he lead here. Great going for BJP. 

Yes true. From what I heard from the latest news at 12:05 PM, BJP has done very well in West Bengal. TMC still in the front in Bengal, but BJP has done exceedingly well.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Now we are seeing the updates of the counting and BJP is seen to be getting clear majority everywhere in the state except in Punjab. In UP, BSP+SP thugs are seem to be facing total washout! Grin

Yes BJP marches ahead with full conviction. Absolutely unstoppable !

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The day Congress and it's leader Rahul stooped down to call an honest and hard working PM a chor , the fate of the Congress and it's allies was sealed ...people of this country have given a befitting reply to gutter politics invented by Sonia Gandhi in 2004 and continued by the other leaders. However , I sincerely hope that all political parties including BJP practice a clean and cordial politics and not become avengeful and take their right to the parliament and stop proceedings . That would only stop any growth for the nation ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, jabeen

I am glued to TV since last few hours. This election verdict has actually changed the narrative of Indian politics.  Dynasts,  caste, community,  religion and all other issues that decided the fate of elections so far have been dumped by voters.  That can be seen as a big positive change. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee
Arunima Singh wrote:

I am glued to TV since last few hours. This election verdict has actually changed the narrative of Indian politics.  Dynasts,  caste, community,  religion and all other issues that decided the fate of elections so far have been dumped by voters.  That can be seen as a big positive change. 

Yes I am also glued to the television set. The people of the country has voted very rightly. They have surely risen to the occasion. Good things are on the way !

usha manohar wrote:

The day Congress and it's leader Rahul stooped down to call an honest and hard working PM a chor , the fate of the Congress and it's allies was sealed ...people of this country have given a befitting reply to gutter politics invented by Sonia Gandhi in 2004 and continued by the other leaders. However , I sincerely hope that all political parties including BJP practice a clean and cordial politics and not become avengeful and take their right to the parliament and stop proceedings . That would only stop any growth for the nation ..

I think the main reason of opposition's debacle is calling innumerable names to an honest man. People wanted to teach a lesson to shameless Namdars those had nothing to their credit but dynasty and corruption. Kamdars got what they deserved and the way the BJP won will force politicians to become honest in future. However, BJP has an added responsibility to come good at people's expectations. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, jabeen

The icing on the cake is Smriti Irani winning the so called invincible Amethi seat that was being treated as their private fiefdom , only during elections when the entire lot would swoop down , confuse the gullible voters and claim victory. No more of that , now it will be solely based on performance as rightly said by Mr Modi Naamdhar vs Kaamdhar

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I think the main reason of opposition's debacle is calling innumerable names to an honest man. People wanted to teach a lesson to shameless Namdars those had nothing to their credit but dynasty and corruption. Kamdars got what they deserved and the way the BJP won will force politicians to become honest in future. However, BJP has an added responsibility to come good at people's expectations. 

Totally agree with you. It will kind of force all other politicians to the path of somewhat honesty. There's no other way.

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.