Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

She has invaded a strong Gandhi bastion and made an impact.  This makes the most interesting story and development in this election.  Glad that people rose above their blind loyalty and voted for a leader who tried to work on ground level and connect to people.  For Gandhi family,  people of Amethi were actually taken for a free ride for all these decades. 

It's a humiliating defeat for Rahul.  His win in Waynad has no significance or any fix for his lost popularity.  He won because he had no opponent.  It's like running alone and winning a race.  He chose a safe seat to contest to save his face. 

Was there no one contesting against Rahul in Wayanand?

I think it is not right that no one was contesting against Rahou in Wayanand . Indeed that candidate was not serious one. 

Saurav Banerjee wrote:
suni51 wrote:

All said and done, now PM Modi will have to work overtime to see that he starts from where he left in his last tenure. I am not saying he did not do enough but enough is not enough with his own standards.

Yes, now even sky is not the limit for PM Modi. He set the right standards in his last tenure. But now he will have to raise the bar even higher to live up to the expectations and faith restored upon him by the voters of this country. It's going to be pretty challenging !

True, it will be very challenging as he has to start new and unfinished works over and above the current ones, one cannot rest on his laurels anytime, especially when it is just your first term in office.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

It has been very satisfying and surprising as well to see the margin of victory. Truly people are awake and know the discrimination between just talk and work.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The icing on the cake is Smriti Irani winning the so called invincible Amethi seat that was being treated as their private fiefdom , only during elections when the entire lot would swoop down , confuse the gullible voters and claim victory. No more of that , now it will be solely based on performance as rightly said by Mr Modi Naamdhar vs Kaamdhar

I am also very happy about Smriti Irani winning the Amethi seat. She had regularly visited it and listened to the needs of the people while Rahul Gandhi had taken it for granted and didn't even bother to visit it except in the last minute. Most probably, He might have an inkling about his loss. That's why he contested from two constituencies this time.

Apparently She has rented a small house in Amethi and has been living there since more than a year mingling with people and working for them . A lot of development was done using her MP fund like building toilets and setting up women's co ops etc ..

For me victory of Smriti Irani in big one than others. Amethi was fort of Gandhi family for last 42 years, So it important to demolish it. 

The outcome / result of the election is known. Most of us are feeling relieved. Now, the much awaited movie PM Narendra Modi has released today. What perfect timing ! Is anyone else other than me planning to watch this movie ?

Saurav Banerjee wrote:

The outcome / result of the election is known. Most of us are feeling relieved. Now, the much awaited movie PM Narendra Modi has released today. What perfect timing ! Is anyone else other than me planning to watch this movie ?

I have read some of the reviews which are not really encouraging..

I see a tough road ahead for NDA because the opposition would be in a combative mood having lost badly. They will stall proceedings and make much more f non issues and so on ..Farooque Abdullah is already speaking about article 370 and 35a as if they are written on stone and buried away forever . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Vivek Oberoi was not really the right choice for the movie and this was coming for the movie, there were many other better choices he could have cast like Paresh Rawal.

Saurav Banerjee wrote:

I am interested in this movie. Watching in cinema hall is not possible. I will watch it when it will telecast on TV.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Vivek Oberoi was not really the right choice for the movie and this was coming for the movie, there were many other better choices he could have cast like Paresh Rawal.

I am agree with you, but father of Vivek is one producer of this movie so it is the reason than make select Vivek. I never like Vivek Oberoi.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Casting Paresh Rawal would have caused more criticism from opposition as he is a member of BJP.  Remember how opposition created havoc over Accidental Prime Minister.  They dragged Anupam Kher and Akshay Khanna as they both have/had family members in BJP. 

I am keen to watch it.  But would wait for reviews.  I find Vivek a good actor if he gets a good opportunity to deliver. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.