We are almost towards the end of the verdict for much talked about election in independent India. 

Many who prayed for it would be jubilant while it might be really upsetting for Anti Modi brigade. 

It's a big relief that the fear of hung verdict is over. 

Historical verdict as India voted against dynasts,  caste and other divisive policy. 

And for first time in independent India Congress would stay out of power at center for more than one term. 

Your take on it... Please share your views. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is a great victory for BJP which has crossed 300 seats on it's own , so we can hope to see a stable government . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It is a great victory for BJP which has crossed 300 seats on it's own , so we can hope to see a stable government . 

Historic victory for sure. Yes looking forward towards a strong, stable and honest government.

I am glad that BJP will be able to continue the developmental works that they have started. The fact that they won more number of seats than last time simply proves that people always have faith on those who work for the development of a nation.

I am happy with the kind of verdict we got but we shall have to see that elected members will act ethically and avoid talking which comes under "hate speeches". I would like to see Modi restricting such people from talking meaningless that only proves harmful for the cause of the party itself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
suni51 wrote:

I am happy with the kind of verdict we got but we shall have to see that elected members will act ethically and avoid talking which comes under "hate speeches". I would like to see Modi restricting such people from talking meaningless that only proves harmful for the cause of the party itself.

That is one thing he has to be very particular about.  Even Modi has to restrict himself from criticizing Gandhi and Nehru family.  He has done it enough.  Dynasts have been kicked off by voters.  Modi should take the development narrative forward under his strong capable leadership and not get too much into crotcism and harsh languages.  He has to carry the dignity of  a PM with all grace.  BJP needs to work more on getting accepted as a party for all sects of society. 

usha manohar wrote:

But it has one flip side too!  Politicians who were claiming to be PM a few days back have been decimated and none of them qualify the criteria for being a leader of opposition.  That's unfortunate that such a big democracy has no opposition.  We do need a strong constructive opposition for a good democracy.  But that's unfortunate.  With such huge mandate and no strong opposition,  the ruling party might go unchecked.  Hope they have the sanity that the tide might go against them if they fail to be humble and deliver.  They should not get arrogant. 

jabeen wrote:

I am glad that BJP will be able to continue the developmental works that they have started. The fact that they won more number of seats than last time simply proves that people always have faith on those who work for the development of a nation.

There was so much of negative propaganda by opposition and that all backfired.  Even a tall promise of Nyay could not turn the table.  Indian poor voters have seen benefits delivered to their home in last five years and did not fall trap of freebies and false promises.  They have got more vote from rural population this time. 

These people have put their trust on Modi and he should deliver on his promises more this time.  Some of his schemes need to be implemented really well like Smart Cities and Make in India.  They are good ideas but need serious ground work. 

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Saurav Banerjee wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Historic victory for sure. Yes looking forward towards a strong, stable and honest government.

While the mandate ensures that the government will be strong and stable,  Modi and team have to make sure that they keep their clean image intact.  Corruption less governance in these last 5 years made them a popular choice.  If they don't stick to it,  they might loose their credibility forever. 

Saurav Banerjee wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

This government is a stable government. BJP+ won 352 seats and it is only 8 seats behind from 2/3 majority. It is time for BJP to solve Kashmir problem with removing section 370. After Lal Bahadur Shastri Modi is honest one PM. Indians have not any question on honesty of PM.

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

But it has one flip side too!  Politicians who were claiming to be PM a few days back have been decimated and none of them qualify the criteria for being a leader of opposition.  That's unfortunate that such a big democracy has no opposition.  We do need a strong constructive opposition for a good democracy.  But that's unfortunate.  With such huge mandate and no strong opposition,  the ruling party might go unchecked.  Hope they have the sanity that the tide might go against them if they fail to be humble and deliver.  They should not get arrogant. 

True, I agree. No major opposition can give wings to non responsible leaders, hope that Modi keeps them in check and takes according actions if any take place. They have to continue their good habits and create new good ones.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.