Well a month ago the question that came to the entire nation was "Who will be the next PM?"

We had more than 22 in opposition fighting for PM position. But with a clear mandate and historic verdict, the cloud of fear of hung parliament and coalition government is over.

Now the big question is who will the Leader of Opposition? 

According to EC, a party should have minimum 54 seats for it's leader to become Leader of Opposition. No single party has met that requirement.

Last time opposition came together and declared Rahul Gandhi for Leader of Opposition post. But this time Rahul is continuing with his resignation drama. 

So there is a crisis for a leader of Opposition in our country. A constructive opposition with a good leader is so much important for democracy. Is our democracy undergoing a crisis? Who do you think is a capable leader to lead the opposition?

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You're absolutely right that currently, looking at the number of seats, not political party have requisite seats to make their member leader of opposition and therefore, in my opinion,once the parliamentary session begins, a big tussle between the Govt. and opposition is expected. Get ready for some heating atmosphere in upcoming weeks.

It will be very interesting to see how this particular phase goes. As of now, there is not a single person among all the anti-BJP parties who is intelligent and coherent enough to lead the opposition effectively and constructively. Rahul is busy playing his resignation game and unloading all blame of his own failure on the three senior leaders! So we just have to wait and watch.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rahul Gandhi wants to resign from the post of President of Congress. It is nothing more than drama. Once CM of Rajasthan Ashok Gahlot said that with Gandhi family congress will scatter. Looking Sonia Gandhi may be leader of opposition.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.