The topic is locked.

Today is the day when Shri Narendra Modi will take oath as Prime Minister. For the first time ever in history that not a single information regarding names of new cabinet members have been made public. PM Modi in his speech in Parliamentary meeting of NDA also warned his MPs not to believe in media reports and rumours about cabinet berths as it will be decided by PM himself and it is not their way of working to let media and other forces to intervene in administration process. 

By keeping this information confidential till last moment of oath ceremony, Prime Minister has conveyed a very clear message that this Govt. won't allow intervention of outsiders and media has no business in selection of cabinet portfolios and therefore media is not supposed to provide advise or suggestions in this regard.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Now the media houses are coming out with fresh reports.  Many from the last cabinet who were popular and performed well are being retained.  Things will be more clear in few hours. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Now the media houses are coming out with fresh reports.  Many from the last cabinet who were popular and performed well are being retained.  Things will be more clear in few hours. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Yes, but still these reports are based on assumptions and not a single news is confirmed accept one thing that Prime Minister will be Narendra Modi. By the way, i would like to predict one thing that Amit Shah may become deputy PM. May be, not sure.

Since yesterday some probable list is being shared in the social media. The names even included Smriti Irani who had made a bid win by defeating Rahul Gandhi. There might not be much truth in the list but we can be sure that ,Amit Shah will be given an important portfolio. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Umang Shah wrote:

Yes, but still these reports are based on assumptions and not a single news is confirmed accept one thing that Prime Minister will be Narendra Modi. By the way, i would like to predict one thing that Amit Shah may become deputy PM. May be, not sure.

It is working style of PM Modi. He never come in pressure of MP's are supporting parties. Today I read cabinet which is prediction of media. Piuysh Goyal Railway minister, Sita Raman may be defense minster, Smriti Irani Boradcasting minister and Sha finance minister.

jabeen wrote:

Since yesterday some probable list is being shared in the social media. The names even included Smriti Irani who had made a bid win by defeating Rahul Gandhi. There might not be much truth in the list but we can be sure that ,Amit Shah will be given an important portfolio. 

I am watching the precedings of the oath ceremony soon to take place now and it is clear that Amit Shah will be the third person to take oath after Modi himself and then Rajnath Singh,. so it can be safely assumed that he will take up an important portfolia, probably Finance now that Jetley has refused the invitation.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

From what i remember  , normally  the list of new cabinet ministers is not revealed  beforehand ..some probable names are spoken about,  also a small number of ministets take oath along with the PM and the others are finalised  later.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now tthat 57 have already been sworn in a JDU yet to give names of its quota the formality is almost over. I like the way few ministers like former foreign secretory Jaishankar included that speaks about the maturity of Modi. No less than 35 ministers have been left out which is indeed a courageous decision.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now that swearing in ceremony is over, we now know the number of Ministers, who are cabinet Ministers and who are Ministers of state but still portfolios haven't made public. We probably might have to wait till 10 or 12 O'clock today.

They are supposed  to have a cabinet meeting today evening and the portfolio's  would probably  be announced.   I feel that JDU shoud have been offered at least 2 cabinet  positions  since tney won 15 seats and goibg by the fact that Karnataka  with 25 seats has been given 3 ministries..however,  there may be reshuffles in the future and one can never say what can happen 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.