Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

This providing free rides does not encourage or promote women empowerment in any way. Even the women are very rich will make use of such freebies and how will that help women who are really poor and helpless? how will government earn much needed revenues. He should instead invest in reaching out to men and trying to change their outlook towards women and so help curb eveteasing and sexual violent crimes against women. I feel that Kejriwal really needs to get his head examined.

Rajasthan have not single day when news paper have not news of sex abuse. But here government is busy in reviewing of clean sweep in parliament election.

It is sadly the sane situation in other states as well. Most elected leaders are busy trying to hold on to their chairs and any other commitment is never a concern until it is election  time.

Situation in Rajasthan is more bad after congress government. After throne in they we busy in celebration. After it they were busy in parliament election and now they are busy in reviewing. Many part of state is facing water problem, this government is doing only one thing and it is reverting decision of prev. BJP Government.

Lot of aftermath situations coming into mind. 

1. Tax burden on one gender regardless of their earning capacity. 

2. One gender remaining irresponsible citizen due to lack of paying for stuff. 

3. Freebies affecting infrastructure more than expected. 

4. By giving stuff for free people value those things less. 

So in general this can be more of damage than the solution. 

I think above 2 posts need to be deleted and Account deleted.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think above 2 posts need to be deleted and Account deleted.

Action has been taken as needed! There is a report button underneath the post, in future you may want to use it instead of posting another comment.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Mahesh wrote:

Lot of aftermath situations coming into mind. 

1. Tax burden on one gender regardless of their earning capacity. 

2. One gender remaining irresponsible citizen due to lack of paying for stuff. 

3. Freebies affecting infrastructure more than expected. 

4. By giving stuff for free people value those things less. 

So in general this can be more of damage than the solution. 

Those are valid points. 

I have not read the article myself. But one article in Hindu has come in support of it and it has elaborated how well it can be implemented. It also sadi some say from Metro. I got to know of this from one of the members on other site and I have still not got hold of that article. So I can not say much.

But even otherwise I would say that this will definitely be misused by rich women.

And I do feel so that free rides in public transport is not a good idea at all. Even the most developed countries don't do so. They charge a low amount. One needs money to pay to the staff and to maintain the facilities. And nothing should be provided free. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Now as elections approach near,  this man is coming up with more election sops.  Now new to his list of freebies is free power up to 200 units.  He can go to any extent to retain his chair. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Now as elections approach near,  this man is coming up with more election sops.  Now new to his list of freebies is free power up to 200 units.  He can go to any extent to retain his chair. 

I just people are not fooled by this cheap gimmick! Giving free power to people who can easily spend thousands on rupees on branded clothes and entertainment! what next? How does Kejriwal think the government will get money to spend on necessary work if he keeps giving freebies to everyone!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen
Arunima Singh wrote:

These are nothing more than election stunt. Every plan of government have too much if buts, so it is not easy to get benefits of it. CM of Delhi know about it or he have an idea that he is not winning.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I just people are not fooled by this cheap gimmick! Giving free power to people who can easily spend thousands on rupees on branded clothes and entertainment! what next? How does Kejriwal think the government will get money to spend on necessary work if he keeps giving freebies to everyone!

Exactly!! His unreasonable action of giving away frrebies will only hinder development works. With such action it will not only make the government poorer but many are going to misuse the free schemes too.

I am very disappointed with the way he turned out to be. When he first entered the political scene, people had high hope on him. But he is no different from others.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

Not only 200 units free but if you exceed 200 and consume 400, you still get 50% discount on additional consumption. The government will face two way losses- one, there will be no revenue and second people will consume as much power as they like without any hesitation since it will attract no charges. This man needs a thorough checkup of his mental condition.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.