Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now as elections approach near,  this man is coming up with more election sops.  Now new to his list of freebies is free power up to 200 units.  He can go to any extent to retain his chair. 

Not only 200 units free but if you exceed 200 and consume 400, you still get 50% discount on additional consumption. The government will face two way losses- one, there will be no revenue and second people will consume as much power as they like without any hesitation since it will attract no charges. This man needs a thorough checkup of his mental condition.

Totally agree! And these are not free. Nothing comes for free. This will come from taxpayer's money. This man is so much power hungry now that he has lost his credibility and mental stability. But I have a feeling that most of Delhites have recognized his real face and will give him befitting reply. But still things go an unpredictable way in elections and we can not be assured of anything. He should have seen that Indian voters refused senseless freebies in General elections and they might do the same in Delhi assembly election.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Truly these freebies which have started since Congress regime has disabled people to work and have made them incapable to work and earn.

It's time not to fall to this type of petty, selfish policies of a rather regressive government which cannot create any productive policies.

Free metro for women, free electricity. What can we expect of a government which begs people to vote for freebies rather than creating education and jobs?

It's literally begging in every street of the poor and saying, you will be poor even after elections, only thing is you will get free electricity. We government people will beg for the losses created by it from cg, other countries or demand the same from you indirectly through state taxes.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now as elections approach near,  this man is coming up with more election sops.  Now new to his list of freebies is free power up to 200 units.  He can go to any extent to retain his chair. 

Not only 200 units free but if you exceed 200 and consume 400, you still get 50% discount on additional consumption. The government will face two way losses- one, there will be no revenue and second people will consume as much power as they like without any hesitation since it will attract no charges. This man needs a thorough checkup of his mental condition.

Let's all pitch in and get his brains checked! Actually, people should have seen the red danger signs that time itself when he betrayed Anna Hazare and entered politics. It was clear then itself that he was in it for selfish motives and not for the good of the people, which is evident even now when he is bringing out new and different ways of duping the government and robbing it of the crucial revenue.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

He actually came as a big hope for many.  People felt that having an educated honest politician will have a good impact on our politics.  But he has stooped to such low in politics and reduced to a big shame.  Now I even doubt that all these years of simple living,  honesty,  donation of his award money etc were all pretend game to step up into politics.  He has fooled everyone.  I wonder if politics alone can currupt  someone so much unless the person wants to be corrupt. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Freebies ad sops never work in the long run but politicians think they can win votes through them. This also shows the level of their intelligence and caliber as leaders. With education gaining importance, people cannot be fooled now by reply me time offers , they look for better lifetime opportunities which is their right as citizens

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

It is right. In India peoples like to misuse all facilities given by government. Here still voters are like to through their vote for small gift, like one saree and one bottoal of wine. 

In fact, all subsidies, cash, reduced rates of ration, free water, transportation, electricity etc are indirect burden on common man. People of India do not know that they get cheaper leaders in return of these freebies which in turn they do nothing but earn a huge amount of money for themselves and give a very poor administration. We need experts in their fields as ministers and highly educated representative in states and center. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

In fact, all subsidies, cash, reduced rates of ration, free water, transportation, electricity etc are indirect burden on common man. People of India do not know that they get cheaper leaders in return of these freebies which in turn they do nothing but earn a huge amount of money for themselves and give a very poor administration. We need experts in their fields as ministers and highly educated representative in states and center. 

True, under Modi, this adminstration has become strong. Hence the results are evident in the incremental rate of work being done.

However, it is power of one person authority which is exercised which is resulting in these results. Adminstration in terms of increasing efficiency and one ideal of all the team members should improve much more.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

suni51 wrote:

At present it is almost impossible that we have highly educated representative. Earlier in Rajasthan qualification for Sarpach was 10th class but present congress government remove it. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.