This comes as a big shock. This has been making headlines and has been debated on several news channel.

Pakistan has reduced it self to a big spot on civilized world. 

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/controversy-erupts-after-pakistan-security-forces-harass-guests-at-indian-envoys-iftar-event/article27405791.ece

Your views on this..

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One can expect Pakitan to stoop to any level ..no that BJP and Modi have come to power with a full majority  the Pskistan hovt must be livid and so frustrated.  They know tnat their goons cannot have a free run in the Kashmir valley ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is not new thing for Pakistan. They are vomiting on come back of BJP government. They know that there coming days are not good one. In previous government Modi is only person but now they are two Modi and Sha. Sha begins to speak about J&K, delimitation. If it will done it will increase problem for Pakistan and terrorists.

I saw one debate on TV channel where the guests from Pakistan showed their displeasure on not being invited to Modi's ceremony. Now that sounds so kiddish. You do not invite me for a birthday party and I will push you in the playground.grinning

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

I saw one debate on TV channel where the guests from Pakistan showed their displeasure on not being invited to Modi's ceremony. Now that sounds so kiddish. You do not invite me for a birthday party and I will push you in the playground.grinning

Modi done enough in last term to have cordial relation with Pakistan. But they refuse for it. It is Modi's style if you are not interested in friendship. come on I will see you as enemy.

Though many feel that dialogue will bring the solution and still want to go for a soft approach,  I firmly support our governments tough approach. We have used this soft approach for decades and they have back stabbed us innumerable times.  Now it's time to go tough.  Till they really show their effort to curb terrorism,  we can not have a cordial relationship with them. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

Though many feel that dialogue will bring the solution and still want to go for a soft approach,  I firmly support our governments tough approach. We have used this soft approach for decades and they have back stabbed us innumerable times.  Now it's time to go tough.  Till they really show their effort to curb terrorism,  we can not have a cordial relationship with them. 

True...until Pakistan was used to a soft approach and general appeasement by the congress leaders. The Pakis are like a bunch of unruly , undisciplined and spoiled kids who cried foul each time they were brought up to discipline or punished for their bullying. Now that Modi is not using the same technique that they are used to, they are now sulking and showing their own brattiness. Really crass!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Pakistan has become more dirty in the recent times. It evokes hatred and aggression on hand and on the other hand speaks of peace, dialogue and harmony.

It can and should never be trusted.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Arunima Singh wrote:

No doubt dialogue is only solution, but to force Pakistan to adopt positive attitude during dialogue, India must be used tough approach. Condemning any evil deed of Pakistan in not enough. Reply them in their own language. 

Dialogues can help if and only if Pakistan has real intention to solve the issue and strike for peace.  Pakistan just wants to continue with futile talks to fool International community that it is doing all to have peace.  But the truth is Pakistan is ruled by its army and ISI.  The elected government is just an eyewash. 

Now they are resorting to dirty politics using social media. There was news today in one of our newspapers that they are infiltrating Whatsapp groups. How they are doing it, they have still not found out. But the Pakis join the groups using fake id and photo of young girls, no one invites them, their ids are seen just like that on the groups and then they start bombarding those groups with obscene photos and videos. They are stooping down to really low levels now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.