Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Their recent ad of world Cup tournament mocked Abhinandan.  They were criticized badly on all social media.  That was so childish and in bad taste.  While our ads around world Cup has not given any importance to Pakistan,  it seems Pakistan is just obsessed with India.  They can't get over it and they will link everything to India. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Their recent ad of world Cup tournament mocked Abhinandan.  They were criticized badly on all social media.  That was so childish and in bad taste.  While our ads around world Cup has not given any importance to Pakistan,  it seems Pakistan is just obsessed with India.  They can't get over it and they will link everything to India. 

Really? I don't really watch anything related to cricket so I didn't know about the ad. If you can, do post the link of it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=08YT1EZUWAE

Link of the Ad.

A very poor taste ad by Pakistan. Bringing disrepute to themselves on their own.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar

And especially with their current situation in the tournament,  this ad has actually boomeranged a big way.  They are being mocked and ridiculed by all on social media.  

And not only this,  it was Pakistan which complained about the balidaan symbol on Dhoni's gloves.  So childish of them. 

Because of the balidaan symbol they asked Pakistan coach or some senior official that in the match against India we will do something 'special'a taking each wicket buy the senior official refused to such request.

That something special must be something to defame or embarrass something relation to Abhinandan case I guess.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Pakistan were behaving  showing all kind of gestures after winning the match against SA . They were acting as if they have won world Championship. Their fielding is too poor and body language too funny on the field. They dropped as many as 7 simple catches and their physical fitness is not up to the mark.  I am sure they will hardly make the last four at their current performance whatever their attitude or acts off the field.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Yikes, just saw the ad! It is in so much poor taste! But then those idiots can only do so this ! Lots of loud noise and bravado but none of that on the field. Can't even play well to save themselves! Once again proved the proverb that empty vessels make loud noises!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Arunima Singh

Since they have won this match, they must be losing the next. Anyway there are no expectations from the team. A team which drops so many catches cannot enter semis, let alone world championship.

Hasan Ali, the rogue and lack of brain person was shown the right treatment in the match.

How dare a person to criticize a military troop when he himself has no physical or mental fitness. He thinks as if he is the PM of the Country, even then he is not allowed to criticize anyone.

The act was simply foolish. The fact that the Pakistani border forces/ Military allowed this shows the cheap mentality of the Pakistan Military. No dignity or sense whatsoever.

epraneeth77 wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=08YT1EZUWAE

Link of the Ad.

A very poor taste ad by Pakistan. Bringing disrepute to themselves on their own.

They are doing all these to overcome from shyness. They know that we lost match and have not another chance in this tournament, 

The current Pakistani team stands nowhere close to their team in past.  They look so unfit.  

Definitely Pakistan is wasting a lot of money and energy on all negative things.  They are only investing in making terrorists.  All other things including sports has taken a backseat.  It sometimes hurts to think about a common man there.  After all they were a part of us. 

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.