Lack of concrete evidence is what the police say or was it influence from higher up? Nana Patekar is known to be close to Politicians and he was supported by the Bollywood criwd, many of who had similar cases filed against them.

Here, the question is whether a lady who has been genuinely tormented by a man , show any proof? If Nana Patekar was indeed guilty of sexual harassment and molestation,  wont this embolden other men with similar intentions? 

 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/movies/sexual-harassment-case-filed-against-nana-patekar-by-tanushree-dutta-closed-2184949.html

 


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Me too movement- Police close charges against Nana Patekar

    by » 5 months ago


    As Tanushree Dutta's lawyer had mentioned that they have not received any official notification about the closure of the case, lets hope that its a rumour. It looks like there is a lot of pressure to close the cases. I really fel bad for Tanushree as she not only went through harassment from Nana Patekar but also character assassination from his supporters after she filed a case against him. Lets hope she get justice.



  • Re: Me too movement- Police close charges against Nana Patekar

    by » 5 months ago


    jabeen wrote:

    As Tanushree Dutta's lawyer had mentioned that they have not received any official notification about the closure of the case, lets hope that its a rumour. It looks like there is a lot of pressure to close the cases. I really fel bad for Tanushree as she not only went through harassment from Nana Patekar but also character assassination from his supporters after she filed a case against him. Lets hope she get justice.

    Absolutely Jabeen, she was speaking to the media and said that the witnesses have all refused to give evidence because of fear and threat by Nana Patekars supporters. It is totally unfair that the police have refused to take statements immediately after she lodged the complaint,  which is the norm and they have not done.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Me too movement- Police close charges against Nana Patekar

    by » 5 months ago


    jabeen wrote:

    As Tanushree Dutta's lawyer had mentioned that they have not received any official notification about the closure of the case, lets hope that its a rumour. It looks like there is a lot of pressure to close the cases. I really fel bad for Tanushree as she not only went through harassment from Nana Patekar but also character assassination from his supporters after she filed a case against him. Lets hope she get justice.

    I completely agree with you. May justice be served ! However, unfortunately, the law cannot move ahead in the absence of substantial or concrete evidence. On the flip side, we must not forget that we are living in a weird world. In this world almost anything and everything is possible. Many models and Bollywood actresses have committed such things in the past for the sake of cheap publicity, and in an effort to get back their careers on track. So, nothing can be ruled out.


  • Re: Me too movement- Police close charges against Nana Patekar

    by » 5 months ago


    Saurav Banerjee wrote:
    jabeen wrote:

    As Tanushree Dutta's lawyer had mentioned that they have not received any official notification about the closure of the case, lets hope that its a rumour. It looks like there is a lot of pressure to close the cases. I really fel bad for Tanushree as she not only went through harassment from Nana Patekar but also character assassination from his supporters after she filed a case against him. Lets hope she get justice.

    I completely agree with you. May justice be served ! However, unfortunately, the law cannot move ahead in the absence of substantial or concrete evidence. On the flip side, we must not forget that we are living in a weird world. In this world almost anything and everything is possible. Many models and Bollywood actresses have committed such things in the past for the sake of cheap publicity, and in an effort to get back their careers on track. So, nothing can be ruled out.

     

    Many models and Bollywood actresses have committed such things in the past for the sake of cheap publicity, and in an effort to get back their careers on track. So, nothing can be ruled out.

    I am sure Nana Patekars lawyer is using the same defence against Tanushree and we all know about Salman Khan and how he got away with murder. So, this will take the same course with people doubting her forever and she not being able to get any fair trial ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Me too movement- Police close charges against Nana Patekar

    by » 5 months ago


    Law has to take it's course and how far is the case justifiable is also one question.

    May be Nana patekar has some connections with Politics and it is helping him, in case he is accused rightly. But as of now the case is highly in favour of Nana Patekar.

    Lack of evidence is what the Court said to dismiss it. So I really doubt if there was any concrete evidence presented in the Court.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: Me too movement- Police close charges against Nana Patekar

    by » 5 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Law has to take it's course and how far is the case justifiable is also one question.

    May be Nana patekar has some connections with Politics and it is helping him, in case he is accused rightly. But as of now the case is highly in favour of Nana Patekar.

    Lack of evidence is what the Court said to dismiss it. So I really doubt if there was any concrete evidence presented in the Court.

    The case has not reached the courts at all... Tanushree filed an FIR in 2008 against Nana Patekar and when there was no action from the police for 10 years after that , she took up the issue again last year after which the police began to interview the witnesses who had either forgotten,manipulated or coerced to give statement against her , so the police have closed the case without producing it in the court.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: Me too movement- Police close charges against Nana Patekar

    by » 5 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Law has to take it's course and how far is the case justifiable is also one question.

    May be Nana patekar has some connections with Politics and it is helping him, in case he is accused rightly. But as of now the case is highly in favour of Nana Patekar.

    Lack of evidence is what the Court said to dismiss it. So I really doubt if there was any concrete evidence presented in the Court.

    The case has not reached the courts at all... Tanushree filed an FIR in 2008 against Nana Patekar and when there was no action from the police for 10 years after that , she took up the issue again last year after which the police began to interview the witnesses who had either forgotten,manipulated or coerced to give statement against her , so the police have closed the case without producing it in the court.

    She filed FIR in 2008 than why she keeps silent for 10 years. She herself gives time for manipulation.. If she have solid evidence than she can go to court.


  • Re: Me too movement- Police close charges against Nana Patekar

    by » 5 months ago


    Keeping mum for 10 years was a great mistake by the actress.  It's a sad state that molestation in our country or any crime against women is not dealt well though there are laws against it.  Somewhere it is unfortunate that few women use such things for cheap publicity.  Also I read an article recently where there is a demand on some law to protect men.  It seems that in recent years many men fell prey of framed stories by female. While there are so many genuine victims,  these woven framed stories dilute the laws. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Me too movement- Police close charges against Nana Patekar

    by » 5 months ago


    That is how indian criminal system works ...apparently  she had named 13 witnesses back then and 4 or 5 if them were in agreement with her but the police were unable to get statement from others either because they refused or were unavailable.  Either way , from what i perceived from her interview given to a news channel, majoroty agreed that he had crossed limits during the shooting , hanging around even when he had no shot to be given but entering the sets and trying to touch while teaching her to dance.  But tje same people refused to say anything to the police and the police all but closed the case in 2017 and started getting stateents all over again after she went to the press.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Me too movement- Police close charges against Nana Patekar

    by » 5 months ago


    I am not sure what Nana did was for the purpose of sexual harassment of the lady in question. Maybe she took it too far because as much as I know Nana he is not that kind of person. Beside bring the case after such a long time in itself creates doubts. Maybe she was thinking in terms of her career in the industry but if she had raised the issue at that time it would have given her a better chance of justice and finding proofs.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.