Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Kalyani,  personally i would think that declaring India as a Hindu nation would be a great advantage to all because if we see, most developed nations have a state religion even when it is as low as just half way mark because that is tje majority. None of those countries are  undemocratic nor are they insular. If at all it can be done Here ,  only Mod/Amitshah Coyld do it ...i sincerely hope they think on those lines. 

The other day on a discussion site a lady from minority community from India had the audacity to tell someone that he should go to Nepal if he was so concerned about Hindus since India is a secular nation. 

I agree Usha! There are numerous countries who are Christian by constitution, probably equal or more number of countries who are Islamic but there is not ONE single country which is Hindu by constitution in spite of Hindus numbering millions. Also, I feel that declaring India (should be renamed as Bharat) as Hindu would be great and solve this problem of secularism.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I never listen than Bandey Matram written in appreciation of Queen  Victoria. I read that Jan Gan Man was written in appreciation of Zorze V. Bandey Matram was favorite song of freedom fighters.

As far as taking voth in public places is concerned,  I feel that either it should be in honor of the nation or through other strict guidelines like they have in the court of law. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is my point.  I agree with Usha.  It should be in honor of Nation.  Vande matram and Bharat mata ki jai or Jai Hind are slogans in honor of Nation.  But Jai Shri Ram and Allah hu Akbar has no value when it comes to taking oath in Parliament.  

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

That is my point.  I agree with Usha.  It should be in honor of Nation.  Vande matram and Bharat mata ki jai or Jai Hind are slogans in honor of Nation.  But Jai Shri Ram and Allah hu Akbar has no value when it comes to taking oath in Parliament.  

Members are sloganeering not because of faith is religion. They are doing all these only to ablaze other members. Only one slogan should be allowed and it is Jai Hind.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.