In July 9th, Nirmala Sitharaman, our new finance minister will announce the full Budget.

What will be the youth & common man expect from this budget?

What will our suggestions be?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is first full budget of this government in second term. I think they would go ahead to please sections that they have been criticized for.  So farmers would be their priorities.  I would wish for them to push the tax exemption limit.  That would be good for youth. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

There already was an interim budget presented in February,  so my own feeling is that they would take it from there because the implementation is yet to happen with many of the new proposals.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Savings schemes will be increased is what the news Articles are pinning on.

Income tax slab seems to be in the same position as the tax collections are reducing and not reaching the target though not by big margin.

I think increasing Savings scheme related sections limit, especially the 80C is very important as it is in this space that many people claim LIC and other savings schemes deductions. The limit of 150000 is rather less for a government which is looking to increase the importance of savings for it's citizens.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Arunima Singh wrote:

This is first full budget of this government in second term. I think they would go ahead to please sections that they have been criticized for.  So farmers would be their priorities.  I would wish for them to push the tax exemption limit.  That would be good for youth. 

I am agree with you. To increase demands we must have more money is hand. For it tax exemption must be increased up to 5 lack.

Whatever the budget and rebates but the emphasis should be on how to keep prices under control! The shopkeepers are taking undue advantage so there should be a provision of maximum retail prices of pulses and grains published every morning in all newspapers. There should be a rule against hoarding and it should be supervised strictly. They should also see that no middleman stands in between producer and consumer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

The rates of leafy and other vegetables have soared very high in Telangana, must be due to lack of rainfall.

I think there should be some environmental expenses deductions available, such as for making provision for Rain water harvesting, using Solar panels, using E Vehicles, all the expenses on these renewable sources of energy must be deductable expenses from the Gross Total Income, then the environment will improve atleast by some margin.

The last tenure of Modi government could keep a good check on inflation.  Hope they continue with it.  I totally agree with Sunil that strict action should be taken against hoarders. 

suni51 wrote:

Whatever the budget and rebates but the emphasis should be on how to keep prices under control! The shopkeepers are taking undue advantage so there should be a provision of maximum retail prices of pulses and grains published every morning in all newspapers. There should be a rule against hoarding and it should be supervised strictly. They should also see that no middleman stands in between producer and consumer.

It is right that middlemen are taking undue advantageous. Farmers are not getting fair price of their crops and consumer are paying more. If we check whole sale price and price at which it is available to customers, it is almost double.

Primary education in our country is really poor.  Hope a good amount is allocated to improve it especially in remote areas.  And hopefully this money is properly used and tracked.  Our country badly needs good primary education for free or at least at an affordable rates for poor. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Primary education in our country is really poor.  Hope a good amount is allocated to improve it especially in remote areas.  And hopefully this money is properly used and tracked.  Our country badly needs good primary education for free or at least at an affordable rates for poor. 

Government is giving enough in government schools. Free education, breakfast, mid-day meal free books. Well qualified teachers. I think it is enough. But the mind set of peoples is to join private schools. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.