Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think government schools are enough in number as Anil said, though I am not aware of the statistics.

I think that girl educations is something government should focus on.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

In my own state several government schools have been closed down because there are not enough students and due to lack of facilities.  Instead of increasing the number the state govts should concentrate on improving the ones already existing.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

The UP government announced that there will be no separate education for girls and boys in government schools up to 8th standard. Both male and female teachers will be teaching in these junior high schools from now on and this will certainly increase the number of students as girls had no schools in many suburban areas.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

epraneeth77 wrote:

I think government schools are enough in number as Anil said, though I am not aware of the statistics.

I think that girl educations is something government should focus on.

It is right that number of government schools are much more than private schools. Here in Rajasthan most of villages have primary and upper primary schools. Government is doing for girl education. Most of primary and upper primary school have separate toilet for girls and government also giving cycle to girls of 9th class. 

suni51 wrote:

The UP government announced that there will be no separate education for girls and boys in government schools up to 8th standard. Both male and female teachers will be teaching in these junior high schools from now on and this will certainly increase the number of students as girls had no schools in many suburban areas.  

Here in Rajasthan all middle and primary school are of co education. To open school is small villages co-education school is must. It is not possible to enroll enough student if they are separate for boys and girls.

It was disappointing to see that there were not many things for farmers or for employment.

Relying on Startup India or Make in India has not produced many results and hence something else was expected for the employment, sadly none were there.

For farmers as well there was nothing at all.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

It was disappointing to see that there were not many things for farmers or for employment.

Relying on Startup India or Make in India has not produced many results and hence something else was expected for the employment, sadly none were there.

I think most startups fail because the owners fail to be consistent in their performance or have not thought of the plan thoroughly in the beginning phase itself. Other than that, the budget looks quite okay. As far as farmers are concerned, I doubt if government can do much more as they are already getting quite a lot of subsidies and allowances, but the farmers themselves need to take a look at the farming practices seeing that there is an obvious shift in rainfall patterns.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

@Kalyani - very true, I am not against facilities to farmers but farmers will have to adapt the modern technologies and multiple crops like in many developed states of our country and have to utilize the funds provided by government in modernizing their way of agricultural produce. If the wish to earn more they will have to learn how to take maximum advantage and not remain on the mercy of government or Nature. I also suggest government to provide them maximum help in adopting new methods according to their area and climate.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

@Kalyani - very true, I am not against facilities to farmers but farmers will have to adapt the modern technologies and multiple crops like in many developed states of our country and have to utilize the funds provided by government in modernizing their way of agricultural produce. If the wish to earn more they will have to learn how to take maximum advantage and not remain on the mercy of government or Nature. I also suggest government to provide them maximum help in adopting new methods according to their area and climate.

True Sunil modern methods need t o be implied for which I think, government does give help and support. Also, since we are seeing an increasing scenario of failed seeds which are bought from multinational companies like Monsanto, the farmers need to turn back to the ancient knowledge and plant mainly indigenous desi varieties, the seeds of these varieties are 100% viable and never fail during the next crop season much unlike the seeds produced by the MNCs. There is one lady named Rahibai in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. She is an illiterate woman but vey conversant with traditional farming methods. For the last few years, she has been taking efforts of planting and conserving desi seeds and has also started a seed bank of exclusively desi varieties. Lessons could be learned from the lady.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
epraneeth77 wrote:

This budget focused on Village and farmers. Better road in villages, zero budget farming. Zero budget farming is solution of most of problem of farmers. If government focus on it that farmers need not to take loans from banks. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.