Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

In a nearby town  Sardhana and Kairana  with 80% Muslim population the local MLA of Kairana yesterday warned resident to not to buy any commodities from BJP supporter shopkeepers. The video of his meeting was viral somehow and created lot of chaos in the area. 

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2019/state-editions/sp-mla-asks-people----to-boycott-traders--supporting-bjp.html

It can misfire on him and Muslim community in other places 

Well, the Hindus should take a lesson from him and stop buying any kind of goods and services from Muslims. Tit for tat. For one thing, we can easily stop buying bakery products which are actually not a necessity and most of the bakeries are owned by Muslims. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:

In a nearby town  Sardhana and Kairana  with 80% Muslim population the local MLA of Kairana yesterday warned resident to not to buy any commodities from BJP supporter shopkeepers. The video of his meeting was viral somehow and created lot of chaos in the area. 

https://www.dailypioneer.com/2019/state-editions/sp-mla-asks-people----to-boycott-traders--supporting-bjp.html

It can misfire on him and Muslim community in other places 

I also read it. Not all Muslim doing it and not in its favor, only some person who believe in dirty politics are doing it. Some opposition parties also supporting it because they hate BJP. 

And did you hear about the letter sent to PMO signed by 40 people from film industry? They think that Modi government should atrocities committed by HIndus against Muslims and Dalits. No, they did not mention any thing happening in Kerala or WB. Maniratnam, Anurag Koushik and company is so worried about the safety of these communities that they feel India is not safe under Modi Government. I think the Tukde-Tukde gang is again active with the support of interested parties.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

And did you hear about the letter sent to PMO signed by 40 people from film industry? They think that Modi government should atrocities committed by HIndus against Muslims and Dalits. No, they did not mention any thing happening in Kerala or WB. Maniratnam, Anurag Koushik and company is so worried about the safety of these communities that they feel India is not safe under Modi Government. I think the Tukde-Tukde gang is again active with the support of interested parties.

All of these people belong to so-called secular liberal gang. It is quite surprising that in India, since 1947, all the people who belong to the fields of literature, various forms of art, education etc. are automatically considered to be intellectual thinkers and advocates of freedom of expression while they themselves may possess only mediocre-to moderate merit in their respective professions. It is quite surprising! It is equally surprising that these people never come across open, inflammatory speeches given in public by MIM MLAs who instigate their people to go attack Hindus and so do not write letter to Modi to put a stop to attacks against Hindus!

I heard only yesterday how Chota Obesi threatening Hindus openly on TV saying all kind of things including his previous statement about "Those 15 minutes liberty from police and see what happens to Hindus". He was saying it's time we make Hindus scared rather than feel scared. I think these filmy people get money from Mafias sitting in various countries and also directed to speak/write in this manner if they want finance/roles for movies. I should not mention that these filmy people are openly connected with anti-national dons and mafias. When we shall learn to boycott all such people to show them their right place?  

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

I heard only yesterday how Chota Obesi threatening Hindus openly on TV saying all kind of things including his previous statement about "Those 15 minutes liberty from police and see what happens to Hindus". He was saying it's time we make Hindus scared rather than feel scared. I think these filmy people get money from Mafias sitting in various countries and also directed to speak/write in this manner if they want finance/roles for movies. I should not mention that these filmy people are openly connected with anti-national dons and mafias. When we shall learn to boycott all such people to show them their right place?  

You heard this yesterday?? His open statement was very public and open and from quite some time back. None of the liberals and fake sickulars had anything to say about that, neither did ex-prez Ansari feel frightened about it nor did Amir/Shahrukh and their respective wives feel scared over that! And when some pro-Hindu outfits proclaimed that Hindutva is being threatened, everyone started crying foul. But when some random child-rapist and molester is lynched, these people are ready to cry outrage and start campaigns against banning Hinduism outfits and labeling them as saffron terrorists. It is the mark of how much low the people can fall in a bid to appease the minorities!

Connections of the Bollywood industry with terorists is not a new thing. Dawood Ibrahim and his honchos have ruled the industry since the 1980s. Why do you think there was a rise in the stardom of mediocre actors like Salman, Shahrukh? He made it very clear when financing films that the heroes SHOULD be Muslims while their heroines SHOULD be Hindus AND of higher castes. It was a part of the Love Jihad. Why do you think the top rulers of the industry are always at the beck and call of the don and are seen making a tour of Dubai to dance before him and his sycophants on numerous occasions./ It was for this reason that Gulshan Kumar was killed because he refused to sing praises or Muslims in his films or to give stardom to the khans. He refused to conform to standards set by Dawood in his films and refused to show anything against Hindus and Hinduism.

Thank you said by: suni51, anil

No, I did not hear for the first time but I am talking about his statement he gave yesterday again and he quoted his previous statement. When he was saying all this the crowd gathered all around him gave a roaring support as if they were ready to follow him immediately.

As far you Hindu heroins and mediocre people like Nawazuddin Siddiqui, is also from Sardhana a small town 20 km from my place famous for atrocities on Hindus, Salman, Shahrukh and innumerable Muslim heroes all supported by people sitting in Arabian and gulf countries. 

Do you know my city which has over 50% Muslim population is worst hit by love jihad and there is not a single day past when something doesn't take place. People have started to flee selling their houses just because the police is unable to stop incidents of teasing and even incidents of forcibly lifting the girls and change their religion. Check some of these although not even 5% incidents are actually reported.

By the way the heroin of Ram teri ganga maili who later became keep of Dawood was from this city only.

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/photo-gallery-hindu-families-in-meerut-forced-to-abandon-home-sell-properties-due-to-harassment-local-issues-says-up-police-2766308

http://www.bharatdefencekavach.com/news/beyond-headlines/after-kairana-migration-row-hits-meerut/69105.html

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

Yes I read it. These are so called secular of India, Who always like to crush Hindu and Hindu religion. They are also responsible for any type of religious riots. They are giving air to fire. Today I read that some peoples said that Jai Shri Ram slogan is now cause of riots. I think they wants that government banned to say Jai Sri Ram. What is these peoples are doing and saying nothing more than delirium. 

suni51 wrote:

No, I did not hear for the first time but I am talking about his statement he gave yesterday again and he quoted his previous statement. When he was saying all this the crowd gathered all around him gave a roaring support as if they were ready to follow him immediately.

As far you Hindu heroins and mediocre people like Nawazuddin Siddiqui, is also from Sardhana a small town 20 km from my place famous for atrocities on Hindus, Salman, Shahrukh and innumerable Muslim heroes all supported by people sitting in Arabian and gulf countries. 

Do you know my city which has over 50% Muslim population is worst hit by love jihad and there is not a single day past when something doesn't take place. People have started to flee selling their houses just because the police is unable to stop incidents of teasing and even incidents of forcibly lifting the girls and change their religion. Check some of these although not even 5% incidents are actually reported.

By the way the heroin of Ram teri ganga maili who later became keep of Dawood was from this city only.

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/photo-gallery-hindu-families-in-meerut-forced-to-abandon-home-sell-properties-due-to-harassment-local-issues-says-up-police-2766308

http://www.bharatdefencekavach.com/news/beyond-headlines/after-kairana-migration-row-hits-meerut/69105.html

This is so horrible and disgusting. So it has started in Meerut too now after Kairana? I hope CM Yogi takes whatever steps are needed to eliminate this kind of terror. Also I am really sad to read the statement by tyhe local ADG that this is not forced eviction and that the Hindu families are migrating due to their personal reasons. It is the presence of such Jaichands among our community that Hindus keep facing persecution and never get any justice.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

This is so horrible and disgusting. So it has started in Meerut too now after Kairana? I hope CM Yogi takes whatever steps are needed to eliminate this kind of terror. Also I am really sad to read the statement by tyhe local ADG that this is not forced eviction and that the Hindu families are migrating due to their personal reasons. It is the presence of such Jaichands among our community that Hindus keep facing persecution and never get any justice.

Kairana is sub-division of Meerut having 80% Muslim population. I live on Delhi Dehradun highway about 10 km away from main city of Meerut, in a  Kansal  township which is only 20 km from Sardhana and Kairana is little further. This area is worst hit by such incidents.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.