Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Beware as unsocial elements are out to spread chaos in India!

    by » 4 weeks ago


    Today I read in one article that section 35-A enforced on the order if the president and bill for it never passed in parliament. So it can be removed by the order of President. Only 1 % population of India is living in J&K, but 10% of funds which are allocation by center government to all states, is allocating to J&K. 


  • Re: Beware as unsocial elements are out to spread chaos in India!

    by » 4 weeks ago


    Stay safe everyone. I've seen what's happening in social media


    I write cricket news


  • Re: Beware as unsocial elements are out to spread chaos in India!

    by » 4 weeks ago


    Charles Betwala wrote:

    Stay safe everyone. I've seen what's happening in social media

    Social media accounts for very little compared to what is happening within the houses of unsocial elements growing at a very rapid rate as the opposition parties see their survival in chaos.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Beware as unsocial elements are out to spread chaos in India!

    by » 3 weeks ago


    suni51 wrote:
    Charles Betwala wrote:

    Stay safe everyone. I've seen what's happening in social media

    Social media accounts for very little compared to what is happening within the houses of unsocial elements growing at a very rapid rate as the opposition parties see their survival in chaos.

    When political parties lose power they become desperate and go to any length to grab power through hook or crook


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Beware as unsocial elements are out to spread chaos in India!

    by » 3 weeks ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    Charles Betwala wrote:

    Stay safe everyone. I've seen what's happening in social media

    Social media accounts for very little compared to what is happening within the houses of unsocial elements growing at a very rapid rate as the opposition parties see their survival in chaos.

    When political parties lose power they become desperate and go to any length to grab power through hook or crook

    I think no difference between regime addict and intoxication addict. A intoxication addict person can murder a person for it. So the situation of opposition is like it, for regime they can do any evil.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.