Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Today I read in one article that section 35-A enforced on the order if the president and bill for it never passed in parliament. So it can be removed by the order of President. Only 1 % population of India is living in J&K, but 10% of funds which are allocation by center government to all states, is allocating to J&K. 

Stay safe everyone. I've seen what's happening in social media

I write cricket news

Charles Betwala wrote:

Social media accounts for very little compared to what is happening within the houses of unsocial elements growing at a very rapid rate as the opposition parties see their survival in chaos.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Charles Betwala wrote:

Social media accounts for very little compared to what is happening within the houses of unsocial elements growing at a very rapid rate as the opposition parties see their survival in chaos.

When political parties lose power they become desperate and go to any length to grab power through hook or crook

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Charles Betwala wrote:

When political parties lose power they become desperate and go to any length to grab power through hook or crook

I think no difference between regime addict and intoxication addict. A intoxication addict person can murder a person for it. So the situation of opposition is like it, for regime they can do any evil.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.