Today, that is, 6th August marks the 74th anniversary of the very sad and tragic event in the history, which is the atomic bombing of the city of Hiroshima, Japan by USA. This was followed three days later by similar bombing of Nagasaki. These two days are black days and a stigma on the history of mankind as hundreds of thousand were killed instantly and maimed an equal number of people. Media and everyone seem to have forgotten this as numerous other significant events are taking place. So let us all pay our homage to those who lost their lives on this sad day.

For more details of this history see link,

https://www.jagranjosh.com/general-knowledge/hiroshima-day-1564663919-1

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The way the things are happening the world over especially in between America, N. Korea, China and Russia the chances are the history will repeat itself sooner or later. America has neither learned any lessons nor has any regrets for what happened in the past. To show that America is the so called leader of the world that would want to do anything however drastic.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A country like Pakistan having nuclear bomb, it is more dangerous than issues among US, China, Russia and N. Korea. 

anil wrote:

A country like Pakistan having nuclear bomb, it is more dangerous than issues among US, China, Russia and N. Korea. 

The next atom bomb will not be fired by Pakistan but most probably come from any of the countries listed in my post!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The situation world over is very disturbing. There are many conflicts, disruptive power being used, conflicting interests arising in different regions.

World War III is near, hope it is not the case. America, with Donald Trump at it's helm, is very dangerous to the other Countries. China is another Country which is fighting for power, supremacy and fighting, supporting terror activities indirectly for it's benefit of conquering land.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

suni51 wrote:

The way the things are happening the world over especially in between America, N. Korea, China and Russia the chances are the history will repeat itself sooner or later. America has neither learned any lessons nor has any regrets for what happened in the past. To show that America is the so called leader of the world that would want to do anything however drastic.

The very reason that America developed nuclear weapons and began to wield power mercilessly in middle east and other Asian countries is to be recognised as the world leader. Sadly, just because someone has weapons does not prove their leadership status. Trump should realise this and someone should hit him with reality NOW as he has started fingering Iran in the same way as Bush did with Iraq! What happened in Iraq is the reason why ISIS and other kinds of Islamic extremism rose rapidly in the first place.

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

The next atom bomb will not be fired by Pakistan but most probably come from any of the countries listed in my post!

It may be possible from Pakistan if in future India will try to occupied POK. 

It was really darkest day in Human history and a shame on mankind. But America still has not learnt from it's past mistakes. It's blindfolded by the power that it has being the strongest economy and the most powerful nation. America always meant business and did things keeping the short term gain in mind. It created most fo the terror issues and panicked when they backfired on it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51
Arunima Singh wrote:

It was really darkest day in Human history and a shame on mankind. But America still has not learnt from it's past mistakes. It's blindfolded by the power that it has being the strongest economy and the most powerful nation. America always meant business and did things keeping the short term gain in mind. It created most fo the terror issues and panicked when they backfired on it.

Very true Arunima! The Americans call themselves the greatest country in the world while conveniently forgetting the fact that they caused bloodshed of the original inhabitants in America and built their greatness over their dead bodies.Then the turned outside to preach the world about behaving nicely while they kept meddling in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, they were the ones who actually trained Osama Bin Laden to be used against Russia and when he was responsible for killing thousands of Americans in 9/11 attacks they cried foul. They killed Saddam and destroyed Iraq because they just wanted to have an upper hand over Russia. This caused large scale instability in the Arab world and gave rise to all the extremism and growth of ISIS that we see now. Still they keep majestically and pompously talking about terrorism as something that came from outside. They just never learn,

Thank you said by: suni51
Arunima Singh wrote:

You are right it is stigma on humanity. It is right that America is perfect business country. He is supplying arms to both India and Pakistan. I read in a book that America didn't participate in first world war but he sold arms to other countries.

America is such a power loving and war loving country. This is one nation which gets bored easily at long stretches of peace. So, on this Independence Day of our country, let's just pray that all nations stay independent and prosperous. May peace rule the world in years to come, and there's no repeat of a Hiroshima Day ever again !

And wishing a happy Independence Day to all my peace and freedom loving friends / esteemed members here at Boddunan !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.