The days of hit and run are over. India will attack if necessary now. So the days of 'hit and run' are over and Pakistan should be prepared for COSTLY war. Rajnath Sigh today announced that we shall not wait for an attack but we shall take the initiative if we see the necessity of one. I think Pakistan will be in more serious trouble now. After all Pakistan is already facing hard time at the home front.    


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: The New War Strategy- Rajnath Singh

    by » 2 years ago


    epraneeth77
    Platinum Mate
    62 1.09k 8.48k

    Truly, a brave move. Telling that our Indian government will use nuclear weapon, if need arises and will not stick to the Doctrine of No first use clause must have sent jitters down the spine of Pakistan.

    It is a kind of offensive defence. India doesn't want to lose any people first by Pakistan attack and then go for an attack. It will upright go for an attack, if they sense any misdemeanour from the Antagonist.

    That is a mighty talk that must have sent shivers in the Opposition camp. They will be doing themselves good, by not taking any attacking option from their side, lest their Country will be at risk.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


    Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

  • Re: The New War Strategy- Rajnath Singh

    by » 2 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k

    Although war is never desirable, but the new move announced by Rajnath Singh is very welcome, especially since India has never ever taken an offensive stance against its troublesome neightbours. Pakistan should think twice before causing any more trouble as their own problems are increasing with demonstrations intensified in both POK as well as Baluchistan and the Pakistanis are already reeling under rising poverty and inflation.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, suni51, Arunima Singh

  • Re: The New War Strategy- Rajnath Singh

    by » 2 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k

    Rajnath Singh is know as liberal leader. Indeed these are words of Modi and Amit Shan and Rajnath Singh is speaking it. But it is not big thing, it is policy matter of India. Now Pakistan will forgot to say that Indians are timid Baniya. At present Pakistan is under pressure like after war of 1971. It is right time for India to compelled him to stop terrorism and to also solve POK problem. 


    Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

  • Re: The New War Strategy- Rajnath Singh

    by » 2 years ago


    MG Singh
    Platinum Mate
    83 1.8k 11.3k
    anil wrote:

    Rajnath Singh is know as liberal leader. Indeed these are words of Modi and Amit Shan and Rajnath Singh is speaking it. But it is not big thing, it is policy matter of India. Now Pakistan will forgot to say that Indians are timid Baniya. At present Pakistan is under pressure like after war of 1971. It is right time for India to compelled him to stop terrorism and to also solve POK problem. 

    It was long overdue


  • Re: The New War Strategy- Rajnath Singh

    by » 2 years ago


    Arunima Singh
    Platinum Mate
    70 1.72k 13.5k

    Now that should be good enough to all the false threat and empty talks that our neighbor has been doing so far. This clearly shows that though India is peace loving, it is not going to take such nonsense threats any more. Hope now sense prevails with Pakistan. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: The New War Strategy- Rajnath Singh

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    War is always the last option but when you have a rogue nation like Pakistan as our neighbor we are left with little choice but be prepared for a warfare all the time.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: The New War Strategy- Rajnath Singh

    by » 2 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Now that should be good enough to all the false threat and empty talks that our neighbor has been doing so far. This clearly shows that though India is peace loving, it is not going to take such nonsense threats any more. Hope now sense prevails with Pakistan. 

    I doubt the Pakistani leaders and military top brass will ever see reason. All they care about is lining their own pockets with money they received from other countries instead of spending it on development of the country, which was what they got money for in the first place. Remaining time is well spent bashing India, Modi and everything related to India and Kashmir. Now their stupid policies are backfiring on them with increasing unrest in several places including POK who are now openly shouting slogans demanding freedom. While protestors in Baluchistan are openly shouting slogans of support for Modi and BJP. And all this while, Pakistan's loudmouth politicians such as their Railway Minister, Foreign Minister and Science Minister are making tall claims of using nuclear weapons against India. They all have totally lost their marbles now since 370 is abo;lished. I think it is only a matter of time now that the Pakistan people lose their patience and it will all lead to a violent explosion.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh

  • Re: The New War Strategy- Rajnath Singh

    by » 2 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    MG Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Rajnath Singh is know as liberal leader. Indeed these are words of Modi and Amit Shan and Rajnath Singh is speaking it. But it is not big thing, it is policy matter of India. Now Pakistan will forgot to say that Indians are timid Baniya. At present Pakistan is under pressure like after war of 1971. It is right time for India to compelled him to stop terrorism and to also solve POK problem. 

    It was long overdue

    It is right, Solving problem of POK was easy in 1971. At present it is not easy because China's interest involve in POK.


  • Re: The New War Strategy- Rajnath Singh

    by » 2 years ago


    Arunima Singh
    Platinum Mate
    70 1.72k 13.5k
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Now that should be good enough to all the false threat and empty talks that our neighbor has been doing so far. This clearly shows that though India is peace loving, it is not going to take such nonsense threats any more. Hope now sense prevails with Pakistan. 

    I doubt the Pakistani leaders and military top brass will ever see reason. All they care about is lining their own pockets with money they received from other countries instead of spending it on development of the country, which was what they got money for in the first place. Remaining time is well spent bashing India, Modi and everything related to India and Kashmir. Now their stupid policies are backfiring on them with increasing unrest in several places including POK who are now openly shouting slogans demanding freedom. While protestors in Baluchistan are openly shouting slogans of support for Modi and BJP. And all this while, Pakistan's loudmouth politicians such as their Railway Minister, Foreign Minister and Science Minister are making tall claims of using nuclear weapons against India. They all have totally lost their marbles now since 370 is abo;lished. I think it is only a matter of time now that the Pakistan people lose their patience and it will all lead to a violent explosion.

    They have already exploded and doing all insane things. They have lost their credibility on international platform and are reduced to mere joke. Crying foul at UN and getting slammed there, then so many ceasefire violations and now their recent one being the demand to ban Priyanka Chopra as UNICEF brand ambassador clearly shows how childish they can be. And they have support of China, a country that is going through it's own crisis in Hong Kong. They should look into mirror before pointing fingers at India. Pakistan has made India it's bread and butter instead of focussing on it's own growth and development. 

    The fake new peddling by top ministers of Pakistan on social media has already bought shame for the nation. Despite of so much of slamming across globe, they come up with new propaganda every day. They definitely have a thick cuticle.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: The New War Strategy- Rajnath Singh

    by » 2 years ago


    epraneeth77
    Platinum Mate
    62 1.09k 8.48k

    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

You Have any best friend during Your collage Time ?

You Have any best friend during Your collage Time ? This is funny poll, vote it..
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 2 answer(s).
/polls/funny-polls/5992-you-have-any-best-friend-during-your-collage-time-.json?task=poll.vote
5992
radio
[{"id":"20650","title":"Yes","votes":"79","type":"x","order":"0","pct":82.29,"resources":[]},{"id":"20651","title":"No","votes":"17","type":"x","order":"0","pct":17.71,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200