Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

But in India electrical three wheeler is replacing diesel and petrol three wheeler. I two wheeler also used by peoples with petrol 2 wheeler. But it is not easy to make electrical vehicles, vehicle of mass peoples.

Ya, I have seen 2 wheelers, but they are really slim, less in length i feel and cannot bear much weight. It is good for 1 or max 2 people.

All models are not slim. Here some models are small and some are big. Some models are six seater. 

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

But in India electrical three wheeler is replacing diesel and petrol three wheeler. I two wheeler also used by peoples with petrol 2 wheeler. But it is not easy to make electrical vehicles, vehicle of mass peoples.

Ya, I have seen 2 wheelers, but they are really slim, less in length i feel and cannot bear much weight. It is good for 1 or max 2 people.

All models are not slim. Here some models are small and some are big. Some models are six seater. 

I am only talking of 2 Wheeler, I have seen some electric 2 wheelers plying on the road, but all of them have been slim, small in size and light in weight.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:

I am only talking of 2 Wheeler, I have seen some electric 2 wheelers plying on the road, but all of them have been slim, small in size and light in weight.

Yes you are right 2 wheeler are small thin and light weight. In my colony two person have it. I think to save battery, these are light weight. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.