A dedicated consistent contributor to the Country, has passed away today. One of the most determined, top leader in his own right. May his soul rest in peace.

Today in AIIMS, declared on 12:07pm, on Janmashtami.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Arun Jaitley was one of the most respected and able leaders and it is unfortunate that he passed away in his prime. Had he remained with us for a few more years he would have contributed a lot for the betterment of the nation. He is the 5th BJP leader who we have lost in a short span of time. Ananth Kumar Hegde, Vajpayee, Manohar Parikkar, Sushma Swaraj and now Arun Jaitley. . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

May his soul find eternal peace! Yesterday, I watched Rajat Sharma's special program on Arun Jaitley on India TV. I had no idea that they were both very close friends and had been together for 45 years. There were so many aspects of Arun Jaitley's personality that we did not know and my respect has increased much more than before. We truly have lost a stellar personality, a very honest and a true nationalist in him.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arun Jaitley was active in politics in Delhi right from his student life. He was closely related to JP, Adwani and other senior leaders. In fact, AJ was instrumental in bringing in Modi from Gujarat to central politics. He could have contested/claimed for the PM's post but he thought Modi was better than him since he knew about his health related conditions. May God Rest his Soul in Peace. It's so sad to see some of the greatest leaders of BJP departing within a short span.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, anil
suni51 wrote:

Arun Jaitley was active in politics in Delhi right from his student life. He was closely related to JP, Adwani and other senior leaders. In fact, AJ was instrumental in bringing in Modi from Gujarat to central politics. He could have contested/claimed for the PM's post but he thought Modi was better than him since he knew about his health related conditions. May God Rest his Soul in Peace. It's so sad to see some of the greatest leaders of BJP departing within a short span.

Yes, I guess he had a great knack and intuition for recognising the capability in a person. I also heard from Rajat Sharma's show that when he was practising law, he became the highest paid lawyer in whole of India and he also was the highest tax payer in the country. This is a quality so rare that I don't think thee would be anyone who be so honest and transparent as Jaitley.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.