Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is no doubt a matter of concern ..however, one cannot ignore the fact that past sins have long shadows. The combined scam under UPA took away nearly 2 lakh crore rupees from the system and someone has to pay for it. The burden has fallen on NDA , this was a discussion on CNBC that I saw yesterday where these facts too were discussed. Demonetization was bound to slow down the economy since most transactions esp real estate was partly carried out in black. I remember Modi saying that it would take a few years to show positive growth ..

It is right that demonetization and government efforts to use digital payment is one cause of slow growth. Real state is filed where most of black money is used by peoples. 

I was listening to Subramaniam Swami who as we all know is a Harvard educated economist. One reason is that Modi selected men he could dominate and hence selected Jaitley and Nirmala Sitharaman. I am told Swami was to be the FM in 2014 but something happened in-between. Perhaps Modi didn't want him as he is too independent a man. Jaitley and now Nirmala have tanked the economy. It's galling that our growth rate is below Pakistan. My tenant in Mumbai has left my house and gone to his village as he told me that his business has collapsed because of GST and its application. He curses Modi. We who are not involved can laugh it off but overall if Modi does not bring in a professional to manage teh economy he won't win, article 370 or not

That is a bit harsh MG because Arun Jaitley cannot be dismissed off as incompetent simply because the opposition says so. He was very capable and so that s Nirmala Seetharanan who has had the difficult task of taking over an already ailing economy that showed decline under UPA 2 and continued to do so . Demonetization was a necessary measure and so was GST . All those who had managed until now to escape tax are bound to suffer but in the long run it will prove to be a boon for the economy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livemint.com/opinion/columns/arun-jaitley-an-exceptional-leader-who-posterity-will-have-much-to-thank-for/amp-1566664980920.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG is saying many time that economic growth of Pakistan is better than India, It is not right , read it

Pakistan's Finance Ministry expects economic growth in the financial year ending in June to hit 3.3%, well below a target of 6.2% set last year, with key sectors all performing worse than expected, according to a planning document seen by Reuters. The document also sets a target of 4% growth for the 2020 financial year, underlining the economic headwinds facing the government of Prime Minister Imran Khan

It was amusing to see the arrogance  of P Chidambaram when he mocked the government about 5 % GDP growth. He has probably forgotten that under him in 2012 it was less than 5%

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/companies/gdp-growth-seen-between-5-55201314-chidambaram-1577455.html/amp

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

I think this slow down is for temporary it will go up soon . I notices when something happen big then market go down this time 370 for Jammu and Kashmir is the reason for slow down of market. My thinking may be wrong.  

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

usha manohar wrote:

It was amusing to see the arrogance  of P Chidambaram when he mocked the government about 5 % GDP growth. He has probably forgotten that under him in 2012 it was less than 5%

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/companies/gdp-growth-seen-between-5-55201314-chidambaram-1577455.html/amp

It is easy to blame others. Yesterday when he was sending to Tihar than he said, I am worried for economy of India. Crocodial tears. 

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

I think this slow down is for temporary it will go up soon . I notices when something happen big then market go down this time 370 for Jammu and Kashmir is the reason for slow down of market. My thinking may be wrong.  

You are not wrong. it is temporary phase and I am hoping that in coming days we will improve. In coming days new crops will come in market and these days are also festival season,

True, I also feel that it is impacting the economic system, but I don't think it should impact this much, especially the demand of Automotives have gone down drastically, which is not at all related to 370.

Also, if it is an economic slowdown, I am wondering whether other Countries are also in the same phase of economic slowdown.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

True, I also feel that it is impacting the economic system, but I don't think it should impact this much, especially the demand of Automotives have gone down drastically, which is not at all related to 370.

Also, if it is an economic slowdown, I am wondering whether other Countries are also in the same phase of economic slowdown.

Other countries are also facing slowdown. It is not effect of section 370. Stock market improved after some announcement by government, Complicated rules of GST makes business some touch it  may be cause of slowdown. 

True, complicated GST rules have made it tough for businesses. But I hope that it will get simplified in coming days.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.