Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One good thing about the slow down in auto sector is reduced vehicles and pollution on our roads.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

One good thing about the slow down in auto sector is reduced vehicles and pollution on our roads.

It may be change habit of peoples and they prefer to share vehicles.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It may be change habit of peoples and they prefer to share vehicles.

There was a tendency in developing nations to over indulge in everything. We wanted to build more than necessary , own things in multiples and so on ...the difference between the haves and have nots had grown steadily which was not a healthy tendency for any society. Now is the time to be thrifty and realize that less is more and try to live in harmony with nature rather than run after money and luxury. In that respect the slow down in economy is going to affect everyone to some extent and a whole new structure would arise , hopefully a better managed and better thought out one . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think the demand in auto industry will go down further if the trend in oil industry continues for whatever the reasons. Hike in prices of petroleum products is on the cards. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Down fall in auto industry may be bad for economy but it is good for environment. Indian road have too much vehicle. Even small cities is facing jam problem. if peoples have money they will spend it on other things.

Yesterday finance minister declare some rebates, it will help is improving economy.

anil wrote:

Yesterday finance minister declare some rebates, it will help is improving economy.

Cutting of corporate tax is a welcome step but many economists say that it is a desperate step . However, there is no doubt that the government is trying its level best to deal with the slump .

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Cutting of corporate tax is a welcome step but many economists say that it is a desperate step . However, there is no doubt that the government is trying its level best to deal with the slump .

Peoples who suggest it is also economists. Every one have their own views. Government wants to improve economy. In coming days public will face problem of money inflation. Price of petroliume products are increasing and in these prices of vegetable also increasing. In coming days onion may be touch to 100 Rs per Kg.

The changes in Corporate taxation regime has taken the stock market by it's horns. It's the 2nd successive day of market gain, but I am expecting some corrections(downfall) to take place in the coming days.

Hope more investments come into the economy by this move, if it doesn't happen, then the situation cannot change much. As of now, it looks bright & colorful.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

If the government seriously pursues the policy of keeping away foreign goods esp Chinese make , it wd benefit a whole lot of small industries . I feel that small scale and cottage industries should be encouraged  .

Thank you said by: anil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.