Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

An ally with Shiv Sena is proving out to be really bad for BJP. Their demands for a 2.5 years of CMship fo Aditya sounds so illogical. 

Yes they are demanding it, they know that without support of Shivsena BJP can't make government so they are taking benefit of helplessness of BJP. It is not good thing. If they want to stop congress and NSP than must be give their unconditional support to BJP

Arunima Singh wrote:

An ally with Shiv Sena is proving out to be really bad for BJP. Their demands for a 2.5 years of CMship fo Aditya sounds so illogical. 

Shivsena is no different to Congress or SP where dynasty and communal politics is concerned. But the very fact that they have a large vote bank shows that people are ok with it and don't mind having a novice as their Chief Minister.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Shivsena is no different to Congress or SP where dynasty and communal politics is concerned. But the very fact that they have a large vote bank shows that people are ok with it and don't mind having a novice as their Chief Minister.

It is right that SS is a communal parties even a regional party and having influence only in Maharashtra. In these days politics have not any principal its base is give and take.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

It is right that SS is a communal parties even a regional party and having influence only in Maharashtra. In these days politics have not any principal its base is give and take.

No government in place in Maharashtra and as expected Shivsena is showing its true colors. It is a corrupt and power hungry party and BJP should firmly put them in their place, better still cut off all ties with them even if it means going without power for one term. But will Fadnavis do that? I doubt it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

No government in place in Maharashtra and as expected Shivsena is showing its true colors. It is a corrupt and power hungry party and BJP should firmly put them in their place, better still cut off all ties with them even if it means going without power for one term. But will Fadnavis do that? I doubt it ..

Today I read that BJP is in wait and watch mode. It is better for BJP to give chance to make government to NCP, Congress and SS. Every one know that congress is prefect in pulling carper in between. But looking later of sooner BJP and ShivSena will make government.

Today seems to be the deadline. Some decision should come out today. So far both BJP and Shiv Sena seem to be stubborn on their demands. The demand of Shiv Sena is all illogical. CM for2.5 years...it sounds a mockery of democracy. Aditya Thackrey is starting his political career with a big ambition. This might not be a good thing for is career in long run. He should aim for a modest start and working more on his personal and political experience and development.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

In coming 1-2 days it will decided that who will make government there. Indeed MLA of SS are not agree with the proposal of SS chief. In coming day some MLA  of SS may be support to BJP.

Our political system is so flawed and open to all kinds of scams , wish we had a better one

I think Maharashtra should go for reelection from here on. If any group of parties form a government in this situation that will not be fair for the pupil of this state. Everyone is looking for their own vested interest but no one is thinking for the interest of public. A re-election will show what the pupil think about such parties. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I think Maharashtra should go for reelection from here on. If any group of parties form a government in this situation that will not be fair for the pupil of this state. Everyone is looking for their own vested interest but no one is thinking for the interest of public. A re-election will show what the pupil think about such parties. 

Nothing new will happen in re-elction. Peoples replied in this elction that they have not faith in any party. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.