Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now morning comes with an unexpected twist in the tale. It's BJP government with support of NCP. It's a big political scoop seen in latest times. Now Shiv Sena is shown the door. Their political ambition has made them stoop so low and make themselves a laughing stock. Politics is really a dirty game in our country. 

Oh , is that so? That is unexpected.... Shivsena wants power and has shown how corrupt they are by the way Mumbai has been left to deteriorate under them because from what I understand they are ruling the city corporation.

This alliance surprising me! But every thing is possible in politics. Shard Pawar is a smart politician, 

It is not clear that who will form government in Maharashtra. Today Supreme court reserve decision till the tomorrow morning. 

BJP got the majority number of seats and with Shivsena they could have easily formed the govt. But greed for power stopped that and now no matter who forms the govt , it would not be a stable and healthy govt

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This drama is going on and on and is definitely the best thriller we have seen in political life of our country. Also quite shameful how the mandate of people gets no preference in number game. Let's see what happens. It seems the floor test has to be done today before 5 PM.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

This drama is going on and on and is definitely the best thriller we have seen in political life of our country. Also quite shameful how the mandate of people gets no preference in number game. Let's see what happens. It seems the floor test has to be done today before 5 PM.

This drama is not new in Indian politics. Remeber when UP when Ambika Paul was crowned. At that time many MLA gets injured and governor play openly is favor of congress. I don't what is the decision of Supreme court. 

I somehow expected this to happen knowing how unreliable and corrupt Ajit Pawar is. He has made a U turn and left BJP high and dry. This misadventure by BJP will definitely have other repercussions in the future

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I somehow expected this to happen knowing how unreliable and corrupt Ajit Pawar is. He has made a U turn and left BJP high and dry. This misadventure by BJP will definitely have other repercussions in the future

Looking down fall of BJP begins. Most of politicians of corrupt. It is time for BJP to think and improve performance. Here in Rajasthan in local body election congress leads. 

BJP seems to have totally miscalculated the Maharashtra situation. On the one hand they make an alliance with a party like Shivsena and then forgotten all about ethics and in their hurry to grab power and teach Shivsena a lesson, had their misadventure with a scamster like Ajit Pawar ...I mean , how are they different from parties like Congress ,NCP or Shivsena?

usha manohar wrote:
BJP seems to have totally miscalculated the Maharashtra situation. On the one hand they make an alliance with a party like Shivsena and then forgotten all about ethics and in their hurry to grab power and teach Shivsena a lesson, had their misadventure with a scamster like Ajit Pawar ...I mean , how are they different from parties like Congress ,NCP or Shivsena?

Now BJP is not differ from others parties in Haryana they got support of Dushyant Chottala's parties , who father and grand father are behind the bar, in Tihar jail

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.