Our former Vice President and a veteran BJP leader Bhairon Singh Shekhawat has breathed his last today.He was Chief Minister of Rajasthan for a number of times.An able and amiable personality he was well known for launching the "Antoday" Scheme to uplift the poor and the down-trodden which earned the sobriquet "The Rockfeller" of india from the late World Bank Chief Robert MCnamara.Here I pay my last respects to him.May his soul rest in peace!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Although he was a leader of BJP.he was well known for his sobriety and moderate views alongwith Shri A.B.Vajpayee.A very talented adminstrator and a man who rose from the position of a havildar to the second highest office in the country.Salute him, friends!
He is a good leader of BJP. I salute him. Hope his soul gets peace!!!

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
He was exceptionally talented and a mass leader who became an MLA in 1952 and had almost 100% winning record.Apart from he was very sensitive to the cause of the poor and launched 'Anotday' a programme to improve their lot.A rare act in those days!
sekhawat.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Yes... He is one of the best leaders.... Saw the news yesterday....

The Former Vice-President and Rajasthan ex-Chief Minister....
He died due to prolonged illness, at the age of 86.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
What was very remarkable about him that he was unassuming and a thorogh-bred gentleman.In his marathon political career never used a word demeaning his opponents.
Its a great loos indeed for India. ONe of the last remaining leaders with moral integrity and ethics, a great loos for us. May his soul rest in peace.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The present so-called leaders may do well to emulate some of the qualities he possessed instead of just paying tributes to the departed leader.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.