Hello Friends.. if you will be the owner of Boddunan, then what will the modification you wanna do in the system of boddunan. Let See... What are your words for this topic....
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A good question from U Lohit! if I am the head of Boddunan, I will think for members and try to take good out put from all by team work.
Well very good question but i am not having the capacity to cover all points...As a owner generally i think about the publicity of the site and try all the way to generate traffic to my site..

For that I will think about the areas which attract internet traffic and cover topic related to that...like softwares, movies,games and music downloads which are the mostly searched ones on internet...Ya jobs and education information are also most wanted sites although there are thousand of them on Internet..Simultaneously try my best to kept the site from software bugs...or else there is no use for your effort..

I know all these points are general and most of the things are already followed by boddunan...So if futher want some new things to attract members cash credits has to increases..
Every work site is established because of its employees..
So is the Boddunan, I think it is good because of its members..

If I will be the owner, I would try to make more and more members working here and most often try to make them stay here and work here for long, There are number of inactive members at Boddunan, which left the site because of low article cash credits.
I will try to attract the members by giving handsome cash credits.

I don't know How far I am right, but this is what I think I could do.

But the real owners only know, the problems, they face while working for it. So whatever they are doing is good and okay.

Aastha Gupta
aastha wrote:
[quote]Every work site is established because of its employees..
So is the Boddunan, I think it is good because of its members..

If I will be the owner, I would try to make more and more members working here and most often try to make them stay here and work here for long, There are number of inactive members at Boddunan, which left the site because of low article cash credits.
I will try to attract the members by giving handsome cash credits.

I don't know How far I am right, but this is what I think I could do.

But the real owners only know, the problems, they face while working for it. So whatever they are doing is good and okay.[/quote]

Good answer aastha. But will you please tell me what is the reason behind this " Why thousands of users who join boddunan are not getting attracted. Cash credits by boddunan for articles is ok not bad. No other site is offering like this". If you are the owner of site then how you will manage and attract that all thousands of members..
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Well very good question but i am not having the capacity to cover all points...As a owner generally i think about the publicity of the site and try all the way to generate traffic to my site..

For that I will think about the areas which attract internet traffic and cover topic related to that...like softwares, movies,games and music downloads which are the mostly searched ones on internet...Ya jobs and education information are also most wanted sites although there are thousand of them on Internet..Simultaneously try my best to kept the site from software bugs...or else there is no use for your effort..

I know all these points are general and most of the things are already followed by boddunan...So if futher want some new things to attract members cash credits has to increases..[/quote]

I am impress with your words but don't you think after putting jobs information and education information this site can loose its original status.
Lohit

Do you think jobs and education are not a part of knowledge? I know that the aim of the site is to put information at one place which can give knowledge to people in different areas...And jobs ane education can also be just a part of it...

Internet has number of job site like naukri,monster etc...but still many job seekers search for more sites for information..education is also one of the thing..like studies and college information in India and abroad.etc.
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Lohit

Do you think jobs and education are not a part of knowledge? I know that the aim of the site is to put information at one place which can give knowledge to people in different areas...And jobs ane education can also be just a part of it...

Internet has number of job site like naukri,monster etc...but still many job seekers search for more sites for information..education is also one of the thing..like studies and college information in India and abroad.etc.[/quote]

I know dear jobs and education are also a part of knowledge but monsters and naukri.com these sites only provide information regarding jobs. So they are also running in one field.

Our site is going good. Never put both legs in two different vehicles.
It makes no difference if I am owner or not. In fact, the Boddunan management encourages all to make suggestions. As the question has been asked, I would encourage all to improve their usage of English. Even now, I am doing so. Recently, Chinmoy has also written a post advising not to take liberty with English. even after getting ownership, nothing more can be done. It depends on all members to do their best. Let us all regard ourselves owners of the site. We are sharing in revenue. so, we are owners.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ok Gulshan... Good Answer. Let See what others wanna say regarding this question..
I agree with Gulshan completely.Boddunan accepts and considers the suggestion of all members even if it very small.

Anyway to answer your question,i would like to offer some kind of job in managing this site to the long time members here in addition to their contribution in forums and articles. I will also try to make the inactive members active with the help of our active members.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.