Friends,

BJP has announced Bharat Bandh on Monday 5th July, protesting against fuel price hike. It seems that bandh will witness total success. All public transportation will be off. :ohmy:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes we'll see the peaceful nature when patients die in ambulances because of traffic jams, the way it happened in Delhi last year.

Not to forget, thousands are dying of Hunger due to huge price raise!
That is a very exciting news..
Can you give its details or the link where the details are available..?
I want to know whether the govt. schools and colleges will also be off or not..??

As it is a Bharat Bandh, means it will be truely successful in raising price hike issue.

Aastha Gupta
Frankly speaking I am tired of this bandh politics.Of all parties BJP has no moral right to call it.How many times it raised it raised fuel prices.The height of hypocrisy!
This was expected as price rise in all sectors is having a bad effect on the economy and people's lives.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I agree with Chninmoy. He aptly states that BJP has no moral right to call bandh. Congress and BJP are chips of the same block. Protsts should be organized without disturbing public life. Holding demonstration before district and Taluka Hq. and submitting memorandum suffice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In West Bengal the communist-run Left Front Government called a bandh one very next day of the announcement of the revises price of petro goods without any notice causing immense misery to the people.
This is indeed nothing but show of strength by the Left front in West Bengal. Price rise is only secondary matter for the left.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The funny thing is CPM-led front has the most dubious distinction calling maximum number of bandhs in its 34 years' continuous rule in the state.
Support BHARAT BANDH ON 5TH JULY
Petrol price in

Pakistan Rs. 26
Bangladesh Rs. 22
Cuba Rs.19
Nepal Rs. 34
Burma Rs. 30
Afganisthan Rs. 36
Qutar Rs. 30
INDIA Rs. 53
BASIC COST PER 1 LITRE 16.50
Centre tax 11.80%
Excise duty 9.75%
Vate ces 4%
State tax 8 %

Total Rs. 50.05

Now extra 3 Rs, PER 1 LITRE
Great job from govt. …
I wonder if a successful bandh is going to bring down the prices!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.